Friday 10 April 2015

Breast Feed Neighbors

My wife and I have known Austin and Jane for about eight months; they are in their early twenties, about ten years younger that Kathy and myself. This Friday we invited Austin and Jane over for dinner. It was the first time we had invited anyone over since our son was born two months ago. Dinner went well Kathy made a really good meal and we all enjoyed each other's company. Just as we finished eating little Jim started to cry, Kathy excused herself and said it was time for the baby to eat. The rest of us cleared the table and each got a cup of coffee before heading into the living room.

We all sat in our usual places. Austin and Jane were openly staring at Kathy breast-feeding Jim, when Kathy looked up and they realized they got caught staring they turned beat red. Kathy and I couldn't help but laugh. "Relax you two." Kathy began. "A baby breast-feeding is beautiful. I don't mind if you watch." For the next several minutes they asked lots of questions about breast-feeding, and really loosened up. 

Kathy was wearing a loose fitting dress that buttoned down the front, sitting on the couch with most of the buttons undone and her nursing bra. After several minutes she uncovered her right nipple making no attempt to hide herself before moving Jim. As Jim continued to nurse Kathy again made no attempt to cover her left breast. Normally Kathy would keep covered with a baby blanket. 

It didn't take long for the conversation to change from breast-feeding to how much Austin enjoyed sucking Jane's nipples. And of course Kathy had to let them know how much I enjoy breast milk. Jim was asleep in minutes and Kathy asked me to put him to bed. As I came back into the living room, Kathy had a wet wipe and was cleaning her nipples Austin and Jane never took their eyes off of Kathy's breasts. 


"Why don't you two try some?" Kathy reached up and squeezed her left nipple squirting milk in the air.

"No! aaa but thank you."

"I can tell how curious the two of you are. Jim didn't nurse enough. Please you would be doing me a favor." Kathy stood up and asked Austin and Jane to follow her into the bedroom. After Kathy was halfway across the room she noticed they had still not gotten up so she walked over to them, still with both nipples exposed, took them each by the hand and lead them to our bedroom. As Kathy entered the room she let her dress fall to the floor and took her bra off. Then she lay back on the bed. 

"My boobs are really full, come here and try some." Austin hesitated and looked at Jane. It only took Jane half a second and she was at Kathy's side, Austin was right behind her. Austin went straight for the nipple and was hungrily sucking. Jane first messaged and felt of my wife's breast before gently taking the nipple into her mouth. It wasn't long before Jane was sucking on Kathy's nipple every bit as hungrily as her husband. I was sitting in the bedroom chair really enjoying watching Austin and Jane nursing. My cock was rock hard and I wanted to put it in Kathy's wet pussy right then. About that time Austin put his hand in Kathy's panties and started to finger her, when Jane noticed this her hand also went into Kathy's panties. I decided to help out by pulling her panties off. Austin had his finger deep in Kathy's wet pussy as Jane rubbed her clit. Kathy loved it.

As Kathy started to message Jane's breast through her shirt I went around behind Jane, reached up under her shirt and unhooked her bra. I then unbuttoned her jeans and helped her out of them. As soon as I had Jane's pants off she stood up took off her shirt and went to Kathy's pussy and started to eat my wife's pussy like she couldn't get enough. Seeing his wife eating pussy Austin quickly got undressed and moved up so Kathy could suck his cock. I then took my place at Kathy's breast. With a cock in her mouth and Jane's tongue in her pussy my wife came in no time. 

"Please Jane sit your pussy on my face while your husband fucks me. I want to feel his cock in me." I had never thought about having a foursome before. Seeing another man screwing my wife was odd and turned me on more than I could have imagined. Kathy often sleeps with other women but has never let me watch. I was about to cum watching her expertly eat Jane's shaved pussy. When I could tell Austin was close to cumming I reached around and massaged his balls. I have never touched another man this way. I love it when Kathy messages my balls when my cock is in her and figured Austin would like it as well. Boy did he. He came hard, and had some really powerful after cum shudders. As soon as he was done I quickly took my place between Kathy's legs. Her pussy was full of Austin's cum and was very wet. Kathy came as soon as my cock was all the way in. 

"Please don't move. Let me recover. Just let me feel your hard cock in me for a minute." As her pussy recovered we kissed deeply. And I messaged her breasts. Jane joined Austin and started kissing him and rubbing his body. She moved down and cleaned Katy's cum off of his cock. It didn't take him hard to get another hard on. "OK Austin my turn. Make love to me."

That was over a year ago. Our sex lives have never been better. We get together at least once a week. Jane and Kathy often kick us boys out so they can make love alone which is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.