Sunday 25 January 2015

Husband and Lover

Joe is returning from a tour in Afghanistan. He was wounded when an IED went off under his hummer. He was lucky. It malfunctioned and the blast only messed up his knee. With a few months of rehab it will be as good as new. He looks out the window and watches the landscape moving under the plane.

I'll be home soon to the love of my life. God, I miss her. She is so beautiful and loving. I really miss holding her in my arms and feeling her respond to my caresses.

His cock is half hard thinking about having her again.

His plane lands and he sees his wife and some friends looking out the window at the receiving gate. He walks off the plane and he runs to his wife and takes her in his arms. A group of people applaud him. A few shout, "Welcome home. Thanks for your service." He holds her and his friends pat him on the back.

"Oh Joe. It's so good to hold you again. I missed you so much."

She has tears in her eyes. He kisses her tears.

"Oh baby, I missed you too. I won't leave you again. Never."

His buddy Tyrone grabs him and gives him a man hug.

"Welcome back buddy. It's really great to see you again. I'm glad you made it back."


"Thanks buddy. I managed to stay alive. We will have to wait for some more one on one. My knee is messed up a little."

They get my luggage and pile into Tyrone's SUV and head home. His wife snuggles under my arm. He leans down and kisses her. She smiles and hugs his arm. She whispers in his ear.

"I can't wait till we get home. I'm going to fuck your brains out. I miss you so much."

He smiles at her and hugs her close.

They arrive at their house and a few friends and neighbors are waiting. Soon, all the welcomes are done and they are alone at last. She takes hand and leads him to the bedroom. She slowly takes her clothes off.

"You are so beautiful." 

He grabs her and hugs her naked body to his. She grabs at his clothes and takes them off. She looks at his knee.

"Oh baby. Does it hurt?"

"Not much, as long as I favor it. I'm not thinking about me knee. I'm thinking of your hot body."

"Oh baby, it's so good to be back home and in your arms. We have a lot of catching up to do."

She grabs his rock hard cock and jacks it slowly. She slides down and kisses the head. He moans and thrusts toward her mouth. She lets it slide in and she takes it all down her throat.

"Oh baby. You've been practicing."

She pulls out and smiles at him.

"Just for you dear. I used cucumbers. I can take all of you now. I wanted to do something special for you when you came home." 

She pulls off it and takes it again. Joe moans.

"Yes baby, yes. Take it."

His orgasm starts and he cums down her throat.

"Oh baby. That was the best. I love it."

He moves down and opens her legs. He licks her pussy lips and she moans.

"Yes, baby. Eat me. I missed your mouth on my pussy."

He licks and sucks on her pussy. He pulls her clit hood up and tickles her clit and she cums on his face.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. That's the spot. Yes. Yes. Yes."

He moves up and pulls her on top. She looks at him and smiles. He caresses her breasts and tweaks her nipples. She slowly slides his cock in her. He moans and pulls her breasts to his mouth. He sucks and tweaks her nipples and she slides up and down his cock. She squeezes it and his cum builds. She feels his com rising and speeds up.

"Give it to me, baby. Give me your cum. Give me that hot cum."

He moans and groans and cums hard in her. His hot cum drives her over the edge and they cum together.

"Oh yes, baby. Take my cum. Take it."

"Oh Oh Oh yes. Cum. Cum. I'm cumming with you. So good. So good."

Her pussy muscles milk his cum deep in her pussy. He Pulls her down as he shoots his cum in her.

"Welcome home, baby. I feel like I did on our honeymoon. It's like it's our first time together."

They hug and kiss for a while and fall asleep in each others arms.

Betty wakes him later.

"Come on baby. It's time for dinner. I made your favorite for you."

He grabs her and pulls her down on the bed.

"How about I have you for dinner."

"Come on you horny animal. You food is getting cold. We can fuck later."

The eat and go to the living room and watch a little TV. He looks at her and pulls her up and leads her to the bedroom. The make mad passionate love again and fall asleep.

They wake the next morning. Joe has an early appointment for rehab. He dresses, kisses her goodbye and leaves. As soon as he is out the door, she picks up her cell phone and sends a text.

'Now'

Fifteen minutes later, Tyrone knocks on the door. She lets him in and closes the door. Immediately she grabs him and hugs him.

"Oh god. I had to go too long without your cock. I want it now."

"Hi baby, Was there something you wanted."

The both laugh.

"Yes. Your big black cock. I missed it so much."

They hurry to the bedroom, taking off their clothes as they go. She pushes him on the bed and grabs his cock. She takes the head in her mouth and sucks like a new born baby.

"Oh yes, baby. Suck it. Suck that big black cock. Get it ready for your hot white pussy."

She gets on top and slides his cock in her pussy. She moans.

"Yes. Yes. Big black cock in my white pussy. I love your big black cock."

"Take it baby. Ride it till I cum. Take my cum."

She squeezes it hard and she can feel him getting ready to fill her. His cock flares and they both cry out in a mutual orgasm.

They lay together for a while.

"Tyrone, are we going to keep this up or do we have to stop."

"I don't want to stop. We just need to be extra careful so he doesn't find out."

"I still want you too, but if he finds out he may do something drastic."

"He has rehab three times a week. We can still fuck while he is gone. If we are careful, I think we will be ok."

"You make me cum so hard, I don't want to stop."

Tyrone leaves and she changes the sheets and makes up the bed. She takes a shower to erase all the evidence from her body.

Joe comes home and she greets him like nothing happened. Joe doesn't suspect a thing. She makes lunch and they hang out the rest of the day.

The next rehab day, Joe leaves as usual, and as usual, Tyrone shows up. They are lying on the bed, just getting ready to fuck and her phone buzzes. She jumps up and reads a text from Joe.

'Rehab canceled. Get ready to go to a movie. Home in 5.'

"OH god. Tyrone, you have to leave. He is coming home in five minutes. His rehab is canceled."

He gets dressed and leaves. She gets dressed as Joe comes in the door.

"My PT called in sick, so they canceled my rehab today. I thought a movie would be nice."

"I'm ready, baby. Let's go."

They go to a movie and have lunch. When they get home, Joe begs off to take a nap. He strips to his shorts and lays down. He sees a curly hair on the pillow.

What is that doing here. It's not mine or hers. Maybe it just got on one of us and got carried in here.

He puts it out of his mind and goes to sleep.

The next day they are hanging out at the pool. He is dozing on and off, enjoying the day. Tyrone shows up and takes a lounge chair next to Betty. He wakes up.

"Hi buddy. Good to see you."

"Hey. I just thought I would come over and hang out with you guys."

Joe dozes off and Betty and Tyrone chat. He wakes and sees Tyrone has a boner. Betty looks at it, quickly looks at Joe. He closes his eyes. He peeks through half closed eyelids. She looks back and smiles at Tyrone. He grabs his crotch and looks at her. She giggles softly.

What the hell was that. He shook his cock at her and she giggled. Oh fuck. Are they fucking?

He stirs and Tyrone covers his hardon with a towel. He remembers the hair on the pillow. A slow burning starts in his gut.

I need to watch these two and see if it's true. God, I hope not. She is the love of my life.

"I can't stay awake. I think I'll go take a nap."

He leaves and goes up stairs. He glances out the window and he sees them chatting. Betty reaches her hand to him and they hook fingers and smile at each other.

He feels a slow burning anger start in his gut.

I'll be a son of a bitch. They are fucking. My wife and my best friend. Now, what the fuck am I going to do.

He decides he will confront her and then leave. He waits till she comes up from the pool.

"Hi baby, did you have a nice nap?"

"No. I've seen some things I don't like. I think you are fucking Tyrone."

"Joe, how could you think such a thing. I would never cheat on you. I love you."

"I'll tell you what I saw. I saw his hair in out bed. I saw you look at his cock and smile and I saw you holding hands. Now, what am I supposed to think?

"It's now what you think. I'm just being friendly. He is your best friend."

"OK, maybe I'm wrong. I really don't want to think that of you."

The next day he goes to rehab. He meets a new person there. Her name is Cindy. She is beautiful. He sees that she lost part of her left leg just below the knee. She is learning to walk on a blade.

It's about time we got some eye candy here.

He walks over and holds out his hand.

"Hi. I'm Joe. Welcome to rehab."

"Hi Joe, I'm Cindy. Nice to meet you."

"I see you lost part of your leg. How are you doing with the blade?"

"It's ok. I can still walk."

"What are you here for?"

"An IED got my knee. It's coming along fine. It won't ever be like it was, but I can get around ok."

She seems real nice.

They chat a while and then go to the canteen and have a cup of coffee.

"I see you're married, Joe. You lucky guy. My ex was cheating on me while is was gone. I split with him. It's ok now. I'm used to living alone."

"Funny that happened to you. I think the same thing is happening to me."

"Oh Joe. I'm so sorry. You seem like a nice guy. I hate to see nice guys get hurt. If you ever need to talk, I'll be here for you. Maybe I can help considering I just went through it."

"Thanks. I may need an ear to talk to."

While he is gone, Betty calls Tyrone.

"Hi Tyrone. Joe asked me if I was fucking you. I talked him out of it. He scared the shit outta me. He saw us holding hands at the pool. We have to be more careful. I can't lose you or Joe. You know I'm hooked on your big black cock and you're hooked my white pussy."

"Yeah, your house would be better. He found a hair of yours in our bed. I guess I didn't clean up well enough."

"Yeah, let's cool it for a few days. I think I can resist my urges for a while. You know how hot I get thinking about you."

"Bye baby."

Two days pass. Joe has rehab today.

"I have to go in an hour early today. They are getting crowded down there. I'll be my usual three hours."

The kiss goodbye and he leaves.

He doesn't think they will chance a fuck session at his house, so he parks between his house and Tyrone's. He waits. Soon he sees her drive by. He pulls out a good distance behind and follows. She parks at Tyrone's apartment complex.

The burning anger increases.

He waits for about an hour and she comes out and he follows her home.

Two days later he disables her car and leaves for rehab.

Today will be the day I find out for sure.

He parks a little way from his house. He picks a spot where he can see the street but his car is out of sight. He waits.

"Hi baby. I'm on my way over. Get naked for me. I'm so horny for you."

"Bye."

"Hi. My car won't start. You have to come over here."

"I know. But I can't go any longer without you. I want your big black cock today."

"OK, I'll be naked."

"Bye."

Joe watches Tyrone's car drive by. He pulls out and follows. The end up at his house. He watches him knock on his door. He waits twenty minutes.

He quietly opens the front door. He hears them in the bedroom.

"Yes, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me with that big black cock. Fuck me. Fuck me. Make me cum like you know you can. Yes. Yes. Yes."

"Hang on baby. I have three days' worth of cum for you. Get ready for my load.."

"Yes. Yes. Give me you cum. I want it. Put it deep in my hot white pussy."

Joe stands in the doorway watching.

Betty sees him and screams.

"No. No. Oh god."

She pushes Tyrone off of her and grabs the sheet to cover her guilt.

Tyrone looks at Joe.

"Oh fuck."

"It looks like you two are having fun while I was gone."

"Please Joe. It isn't what you think."

"Really. I think I see you two fucking. Fucking in my bed. Tell me what it really is."

Tyrone reaches for his clothes.

"Good idea, Tyrone. Get dressed and get the fuck out of here while I'm still in control of myself."

Tyrone gets dressed and walks toward the door.

"Hey best friend. I don't think you should show your face around here again. Right."

He doesn't answer, but walks out.

She looks at Joe with fear in his eyes.

"You look scared, loving wife. Are you afraid of me."

"Please, Joe. I can explain. It's not what you think."

He just looks at her waiting for her to finish.

"I was so lonely while you were gone. I needed someone to talk to and hold me. I was losing my mind. He was here and it just got out of control. I thought I could quit after you came home. I let my emotions take control of me."

"So, what's in our future. You lied to me and broke trust. How can I ever trust you again?"

"I can make it up to you. I know I can. I won't see him again. We can get back to what we had before. Please let me try. I know I can do it. Please, Joe. Let's try."

"I must be the dumbest fuck in the world. I'm willing to try. The love we had was so good. If we could get that back it would be worth it. I can find another best friend."

"Thank you, Joe. I know you made the right choice. I'll show you. I will."

At the next rehab, Cindy notices that Joe is really quiet.

"Joe. Do you need that ear today. You look a little down."

He smiles.

"OK, you offered. I caught them fucking in my bed. I almost lost it completely. I didn't kill them. I should get points for that."

"OH god. I'm so sorry for you. I know the pain you are in. Try to hold on. Don't do something dumb. You are too nice of a guy to do that. Promise me you won't."

She knows he is riding for a fall.

"I won't. I'm past that. She wants to work it out. I told her I would try. I don't really know if I can ever trust her again."

"Can I tell you something. How mine went down."

"OK."

"He told me the same thing. But he wanted both of us. I tried but I came to the realization that once they cheat, they won't stop. They get hooked on the rush of being caught. The forbidden fruit. I won't push you, but I really don't think she will stop. If you really think it will work out, you should try. And if you need me. Know that I'll be here for you. OK? I know the pain you are having."

"Thanks, Cindy. I hope I won't need your ear again."

The next week goes ok. They start talking like human beings, but there is no sex. Finally, she attempts.

"Joe, I want to make you feel good. Can we try. I really miss you."

He puts his arm around her and she takes his cock in her hand. She slides down and kisses it. She takes it in her mouth and starts sucking. He finds he can respond. She sucks him for a while and then climbs on and slides it in. She strokes up and down, squeezing him. He moans.

"Oh baby. It's so good to have you back in me. I missed your cock so much."

He moans and pulls her breasts to his mouth and suck her nipples. She moans and cums on him. He feels his cum building and moans again.

"Now, baby. Here it comes."

He groans, pushes up and cums in her. She cries out and cums with him.

"Welcome back, baby. I told you we could make it. Thanks for trying. I love you."

He hugs her and tears run down his cheeks. She kisses his tears away and they fall asleep.

Maybe. Maybe. This is a good start.

He and Cindy chat every time he goes to rehab. He keeps her filled in. She is still skeptical about Betty but like a good friend, she doesn't say anything.

The next rehab, Joe shows up and his trainer called in sick again. He says hi to Cindy and leaves for home. 

He pulls in and sees Betty's car is gone.

Probably shopping. She will be home soon.

About two hours later she comes in. No packages in her hands. She sees him sitting on the sofa and gasps.

He notices her hair is mess up a little and her face is flushed. She always looks like that after sex. He doesn't say anything.

Fuck. I think Cindy was right. I'll find out.

"Hi baby. No rehab today."

"No, my trainer was sick so I came home."

"That's too bad. I hope he is ok."

The next rehab day, he talks with Cindy.

"Hi Cindy. It's talk time again. You still ok with lending your ear?"

"Oh course, Joe. You know I'm here for you."

"I think they are at it again. It seems that you were right. My trainer was sick and I went home early. She came home looking like she does after sex."

"What are you going to do, Joe?"

"I have to catch them again. She will go to his house again. The won't do anything at my house."

"Joe, remember your promise. Don't do anything stupid. Please. I don't want to lose a friend. They are too hard to come by. Promise?"

"I promise. I won't do anything dumb. If I catch them. I'll just walk away for good."

The next day, she goes shopping. He waits a while and drives by Tyrone's apartment complex. Sure enough, her car is there.

It looks like it's over. She is seeing him again.

He goes home and waits. She comes back in about two hours with some groceries.

"I got you a six pack, baby. I thought you might like a beer."

She opens one and hands it to him.

"Sit down. I have something to say."

He sees fear in her eyes.

Oh no. He knows. He followed me.

"Where did you go just now."

"I went to get groceries. Where did you think?"

"Tell me the fucking truth. Did you stop anywhere on the way."

She starts crying.

"Crying won't change anything, so stop."

"I thought we might make it. I see we won't. You just can't stay away from him, can you."

"I tired, Joe. I really did. I can't control it."

"Well, you won't have to. I'm leaving you. You can go to him now and live happily ever after."

She continues to cry.

"You know the funny thing about this. I almost feel sorry for him. You cheated on me and you will cheat on him too. It's what you do. You're hooked on the thrill of it."

"I'll be gone by tomorrow."

The next morning, he packs his clothes in his car and gets ready to leave. He looks at Betty and turns, without a word and walks out. She sits on the sofa, crying.

He checks into a motel near rehab.

He almost doesn't go to the next rehab. He has been sitting in his room staring at the TV. He is a wreck. He decides to go. Cindy sees him walk in and knows what happened.

"Hi Joe. You look like shit. I see it happened."

"Yep. I moved out. I'm staying at a motel now."

She decides on a plan. She has felt like more than just a friend for the last few weeks.

"Come with me. You can skip rehab today."

"What."

"Shut up and come with me."

She hauls him out and shoves him in her car. She drives to her house. He sits quietly during the ride. She takes him inside and sits him on the sofa.

"Come here. You need a hug."

He lets her hug him and his tears fall like rain.

She holds him and lets him cry himself out.

"Let it out, baby. Let it out. I'm here for you. I know how much it hurts. Just let it out."

"Oh shit. I'm crying like a big baby."

"You needed to cry. It helps the pain."

"God, I loved her so much. You were right all along. I guess I didn't want to face the truth."

"This is a bad time for you to be alone. I want you to stay here tonight. You can sleep on my couch."

"Thanks, Cindy. You are good for me. I appreciate what you are doing for me."

He gets his clothes from the motel and he stays with her the next few days. She is trying to restore him. She has him doing man things. Fix that. Lift that heavy thing. Open this tight lid. It's working. He is smiling again and she feels him coming around. She has an innate way of making a man feel like a man.


This woman is something special. I can see it in her. I'm feeling things I thought I would never feel again.

A week later.

"Cindy. I need to talk to you."

"OK. Talk."

"Something has been happening while I've been here. I feel more for you than just being a friend. You make me feel like a man again. I didn't think it would ever happen again. My breakup is just a bad memory now."

She smiles.

"I saw it happening Joe. I feel the same way. I'm falling in love with you. I knew you would pull out of it with a little love from a good woman."

"You are a good woman. That's for sure. You brought me out of a deep hole. I can't thank you enough."

"Sure you can. Just stay here with me. I'll finish you off." 

He takes her in his arms and they both cry together.

"See, you even learned how to cry and not feel bad about it."

"Ha. I'm too tough to cry."

They laugh together.

"Tonight the sleeping arrangements are going to be different. I want you in my bed. I'm going to finish you off."

He laughs.

"You think so, huh. I think I'm ready too."

After dinner she takes him by the hand.

"Come with me big boy. You need washing." 

She leads him to the bathroom. She slowly takes his clothes off. She grabs his cock.

"Wow. That's a beautiful cock you have there. I'm guessing eight inches. It should fit just right in my pussy."

"I never measured it. You can if you want."

"Stand back and watch."

She slowly takes her clothes off. She is hot and she knows it.

"This is all yours. I hope you like it."

"Wow. You are beautiful. I do like it."

"Do you need to take your foot off?

"No, it's waterproof."

They wash each other several times. She kneels down and takes his cock in her mouth. She takes it all down her throat. He moans and groans.

"Damn, Cindy. That is amazing. It feels so good."

She pulls off.

"I knew you would like that. I've wanted to do this to you for a while now."

She keeps sucking and throating him till his cum rises. She can feel it coming. He groans and unloads in her mouth.

"mmmm, mmmm."

She swallows all of it. 

"OH god, you taste good. It's been so long for me."

"I can't believe you took that all down your throat. Your mouth is magic."

They dry off and she leads him to the bedroom. She sits and takes her foot off and lays back on the bed. She shows him her pussy.

"It's all yours baby. Do me."

He kneels between her legs and kisses his way up to her pussy. He smells her musk. He sees her dew drops of moisture on her pussy hair. He licks it off.

"Oh god, You pussy juice tastes so good. Give me more. She flexes her pussy and more leaks out. He laps it up as fast as he can. He licks her from her asshole to her clit. She squeals and humps at his face. He licks her pussy lips and her juice runs down her ass crack. He pulls her clit hood up and it pops out. He gently licks it and she cries out. He sucks it up in his lips and she screams and cums on his face.

"Oh yes. That's the spot. Right there. Yes. Yes."

He sucks on her clit and makes her cum and cum.

"No more, no more. It's too sensitive. Bring that cock up here. I have a place for it."

He moves up and she grabs his cock and guides it to her pussy.

"Push in me, baby. I want you in me. Give me your big cock."

He slowly slides in her. She cries out and pushes up to take more.

"Yes. Yes. Give me your cock. It feels so good. It's been so long. I want all of you in me."

He bottoms out and stops.

"Hold me baby. I need you to hold me."

"I got you. I have you in me. Make me your woman. Let your cum go in me. Fill me with it."

He starts slowly thrusting in and out. He stops now and then and grinds on her clit.

"Yes. Yes. Oh yes. That is so good. Oh Oh. I'm almost there. It's so good."

He speeds up and her pussy starts milking his cock. She cries out and cums on him.

"Oh god. Oh god. Yes Yes. Cumming. Cumming. Yes Yes. Oh god. Oh god. So good."

He keeps grinding and she keeps cumming. He makes her cum five times. She is walking the ceiling.

"I'm almost there baby. I going to fill you. Get ready for my load."

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Give me your cum. I want it. Fill my pussy. Fill me up. Give me that hot cum."

His cock flares and he squirts and squirts. His hot cum pushes her over the edge.

"Yes. Oh god. Your cum is so hot. Yes. Fill me up with it. Yes. Yes."

"Joe. You are amazing. I never came like that before. You are special with that cock. I came so hard. Thank you. Thank you. It's so nice to feel like a woman again."

"You finished me, just like you said you would. I love the way you cum on me. You make me so hot, it almost hurts. My cock felt like it was exploding."

He rolls off her and she grabs him around the neck and kisses him all over his face and neck.

"I love you so much, Joe. I'm so glad we met. You are so sweet."

She shivers and hugs him tight.

"I love you too, Cindy. Thank you for saving me. You are so special to me."

The hug and kiss and whisper love words and finally fall asleep.

Cindy wakes him up in the middle of the night and gives him a blow job. The cuddle and go back to sleep.

She wakes the next morning and Joe is gone. She hears noise in the kitchen. She puts on her foot and goes naked to investigate. He is standing naked at the stove cooking breakfast.

"Well, look at Mr. Domestic. Cooking breakfast. Aren't you something."

"Hi pretty lady covered in cum. Sit yourself down there and get ready to eat."

"We did make a mess, didn't we. I feel so good with our cum on me. I may leave it on me all day."

"Yeah? I was planning on giving you some more after breakfast."

"let's just stay naked all day. Then we can fuck anytime we want."

"Good idea."

He sets a plate of bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast in front of her. He pours them each and cup of coffee and he fixes his plate and sits beside her.

She asks, "Why does food taste better when someone else cooks it. This is delicious."

They finish breakfast and he take her astride his lap. His cock is sticking up between them. She grabs it.

"And what is this thing sticking up here. Is it looking for something?"

"I'll show you what it wants."

He lifts her and puts is cock against her pussy lips. He slowly slides in her. She moans.

"Oh god. Your cock is so good. Fuck me. Fuck me. Cum in me. I can't get enough of your cock."

She moves up and down on him. He plays with her breasts and she squeals when he bites them.

"Oh god. My nipples. Suck on them. Make them hard. I love it when you bite them."

He sucks on her and she humps him. She can feel him getting ready to cum.

"Yes. Baby. Cum in me. I can feel it coming. Fill my pussy again. Give me that hot cum."

He unloads in her and they both scream in mutual orgasm. He holds her from falling on the floor. He lifts her and carries her to the bedroom. He lays her on the bed and snuggles up to her.

They cuddle for a while and get up and take a shower. He bends her over and sticks his cock in her.

"Oh god, Joe. You are a real horn dog. Does that thing ever stay down. We just fucked thirty minutes ago."

"I can't get enough of you. You make my cock hard when I just look at you. Feeling you all soapy in here is too much."

They dry off and she changes the stiff sheets. He lays down and looks at her puttering around the bedroom.

"You are so beautiful. I love watching you. I like when your breasts move when you walk and you hot ass is amazing."

"Don't even think about getting in that ass. I tried it once. That was enough."

"Come to bed baby, I need to hold you."

She takes off her foot and lays in his arms.

"I'm so glad I found you."

Two years later, Cindy and Joe are in Walmart shopping. The turn a corner and run into Betty. She is pushing a cart with a baby in a carrier. The baby is obviously Tyrone's. She is showing an obvious baby bump.

"Hi Betty. How are you?"

"Hi Joe. I'm doing ok."

"Betty, meet my friend Cindy."

"Hi Cindy, nice to meet you."

"Hi Betty, my pleasure."

Cindy plays it smart and stays out of the conversation.

"I see you and Tyrone are getting quite a family going there."

She puts her hand on her baby bump.

"I'm not with Tyrone any more. He left me when he found out this one isn't his."

"I'm sorry. I thought you two had something good going there."

"I've come to the realization that you were right about me. Joe. I can't control the cheating. I'm getting better now. I'm seeing a counselor. She is helping me a lot."

"That's good. I hope it works out for you."

"It's nice seeing you again, Joe. I hope you are happy."

He just smiles.

"See you around, Betty. Take care."

They turn and walk away. Joe looks at Cindy.

"Thanks baby. If it weren't for you, I could have been right in the middle of that mess. You saved me.

He leans down and kisses her. She gives him a hug and a big smile.

They walk out of Walmart and go home.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.