Friday 31 October 2014

Horny Vivek fucking sister Dolly

This is a hundred percent real happening and I can easily say that among all experiences written here since now mine is one of the most unethical and dirtiest and readers are certainly going to abuse me after reading it. This is about how I fucked my own sister like a bitch; truly speaking friends it is really impossible for a guy to be ethical if he has a sis like Dolly (nick name).

I am Vivek, a good looking male with good height and looks with above average health and Dolly is year younger than me. Immaterial Dolly was year younger than me and use to address me Bhaiya, I was lusting over her since we were together in a school and even in those days my lust for her body was so intense that I never masturbated fantasizing anyone except Dolly.

As both our parents are working I always had plenty of opportunities when I could fuck her in our home itself but I never succeeded in gathering courage to approach her and what I maximum achieved in those days was just sneaking under her skirt to see her panty, glimpse of her soft breasts and just once saw her in a t-shirt and a Panty,

particularly when she was gone into the washroom to change her lower and somehow I managed to peep inside. Anyway for bit more introduction I would say we live in a renowned town of UP and including our eldest sister who is married since long we are three siblings, me and two sisters.

Mickey Didi is far elder then we two and by the time we finished our school she was married and also a mother of child. After finishing my school as my grades were not great I opted for B.Com pass through correspondence and a year after when Dolly cleared her school she opted for a better course because she had very good grades and ultimately she went to live with Mickey Didi

in one of the Metro Politian cities of our country to peruse the course of her choice from good collage. Here while doing my graduation I joined my dad in his business and there Dolly did her graduation and then masters and came back permanently to the town.

Truly speaking friends since she was here I did not passed a single day when I did not thought about fucking her somehow. It was not that Dolly never came back home between her studies, rather she was always here during most festivals and in those days sometimes I have masturbated on her name thrice in the same day but in that span I never thought about

approaching her to get her on the bed but when she was permanently back I was restless and could not think of anything except fucking her and eventually she got fucked by me in very unexpected but also in very interesting circumstances.

Here If I will write how my sister Dolly looks in one word then I will say she is a real bomb, though she is short in height but like names says she looks like doll, not extremely beautiful but she is fair and has very pleasant features with an exploding body from every inch.

She was merely 18 and bit amateur when she was gone out to continue her studies, that time physically she was little thin with small mango shaped breasts with slender waist and well shaped arms and legs with reasonably fleshed thighs but after around 5 years when she permanently came back at her end both; physically and mentally things were changed drastically.

Like past now Dolly was not that innocent looking, earlier she was careless about her looks but now; her over all gesture was telling that mentally she is well grown and understand with what perspective males look at her and including me how she can tease them. Apart from mental state Dolly’s physical appearance was also changed significantly, she had put on some weight,

though she has a flat belly but her thighs were gone much flesher then before and breasts were enlarged drastically, in last five years you can say from medium sized mangos her milks were turned into big musk melons and always seemed jutting out of her tight tops which she use to wear over jeans or skirts to tease males like me.

Last but not the least her ass, unlike past now Dolly’s ass was gone plump and it was spread erotically bit wider from her bottom because of which once I thought that she is already been fucked but ultimately never think about that seriously and while masturbating always fantasized that I am taking her virginity and she is screaming in pain.

Talking about me before fucking my real sister I was sexually experienced but my sexual intercourse was good for nothing. It was with a middle aged woman who was actually a prostitute with whom me with my friend tried having sex, my friend did well because he was regular in fucking but because of strange fear I literary failed to perform and barley entered my Penis in her fuckhole.

But it was long time back and over the period of 3-4 years I was confident that if I will get a chance again then I will fuck with a great passion. Anyway while talking about Dolly and my fucking experience with her I will say, like I said after her arrival I was somewhat gone mad in lust and apart from her clothes I wanted to sneak into her personal life too,

to get a clue if she has any boyfriend and it was matter of sheer luck that one fine day I found such a trump card that Dolly literary pleaded me and I used t that opportunity to full fill my long lasting desire of fucking her.

It was a Saturday evening and leaving factory around 4 I was suppose to hang around with my friends in the evening but because of some reason our plan got canceled and I came back home with a thought that I will spend time with my sex bomb sister Dolly.

Eventually I reached back home and saw that Dolly is also not home and I just called her to know where she is and I heard her mobile ringing, it was over the shoe rack which is kept on the entry. I realized that she has forgot her mobile here only and saw there were numerous missed calls and unread text massage notifications and that was a real key to my success of fucking her.

Initially I saw the log of missed calls and out of 9 there were 7 missed calls from the single number and it was of Arun Jija Ji; Mickey Didi’s husband, one was from my number the last one and one more number which was her friend’s number. Though it was surprising that Jija ji has called Dolly so many times repeatedly but still I could not imagine what all was waiting for me in a massage box.

There were 5 massages in her inbox and all of them were from Jija’s number. I saw bit of text flashing under his name in the inbox and eventually open the one which was sent last and literary got shocked till my soul.

It was Hindi written in English and exact text which Jija Ji wrote to Dolly was “bahut bhaav khaa rahi hai….ek baat samajh le…jis din tu mujhe mil gayi uss din teri Chut poori faad dunga….tujhe poora Nanga karke tujhse mujra karwaaunga”. That was disastrous for my brain and for a moment I did not believed what I have read and I read it again.

I went down in the log and opened the massages in the sequence and they were amazingly vulgar from the very beginning and first one was “Kaisi hai meri Jaan…Mickey(our elder sister) ke periods chal rahe hain iss liye aaj teri bahut yaad aa rahi hai” then I opened the second one and it was sent just after a minute of first one and words were

“Meri jaan tu waapis aaja…bahut mann kar raha hai teri tight chut chodne ka” My god I could not believe, then there was one which was sent after 3-4 minutes and it was a query from his side in same vulgar fashion and words were “kya hua Jawab kyun nahi de rahi… wahan koi dusra lund mil gaya hai kya….???”

Then after a minute there he wrote again “mujhe Raat ko skype pe tujhe poora Nanga dekhna hai…just confirm the time…” and then after 5-6 minutes next massage was which I wrote first “bahut bhaav khaa rahi hai….ek baat samajh le…jis din tu mujhe mil gayi uss din teri Chut poori faad dunga….tujhe poora Nanga karke tujhse mujra karwaaunga”.

Once again I will say I was shocked like hell and just to believe I read all the massages 2-3 times and just then mobile started ringing and it was again Arun Jija Ji. I muted the phone and immediately went out and rode on bike to nearest Mac D and sat down there till late in the evening.

As mobile was ringing in regular intervals first thing I did after reaching is I forwarded all 5 massages to my number to read it again and switched Dolly’s mobile off. From the text sent by Jija Ji anyone could make conclusion that while Dolly was living there with Didi and Jija Ji, Jija Ji has fucked her numerous times and after realizing this fact I was getting out of my senses,

I was feeling annoyed with a thought that Dolly is fucked by someone else and not me, I was jealous of Arun Jija Ji who ultimately took Dolly’s Virginity and now nobody in this world could stop me from fucking Dolly like bitch, I was thinking about blackmailing Dolly and that’s what I did in the same night.

When I reached back home apart from Dolly Mom was also back home from work and Dolly was trying finding her mobile in the whole house. I casually got involved in the conversation but just for a while and told her that I was also trying her number but it was switched off and from my side reflected the probability that she has dropped it somewhere for which Dolly confidently said that

she was not having her mobile with her when she was reached to meet her friends and when she called from some other number it was ringing and she assumed that she has left it at home only. I behaved casual and did not got much involved in all that after that and started finding things to eat and heard Dolly talking to mom that her mobile was given to her by Arun Jija Ji as a gift.

Finally Mom told me to get her new mobile and after taking cash I took her along with me and she bought new mobile with a new Sim card and we came back home. Time passed casually and after dinner and lot of television Mom and Dad moved to their bedroom and Dolly also took leave from the living room and I waited for reasonable time so that my parents can get into a sound

sleep and somewhat planned the approach in that time span and with just a thought of what all I am going to do I was hard like never before. Finally sometime passed to eleven I got and knocked Dolly’s room and like I knew she was busy with a new mobile.

After unbolting the door she went back where she was sitting on the bed and I too sat down bit far from her on the same bed with a support of my elboe. “Dolly Wo mobile tujhe Arun Jija Ji ne gift kiya tha….?” I asked her and she said yes without looking up at me “haan” and I asked her again “Unhone tujhe itna expensive gift Kyun diya tha?”

and Dolly looked up for a fraction and spoke “aise hi” and again started looking into her new mobile “uske badle tune unko kya gift diya…?” I paused but just for a fraction and then spoke again “Apni Kunwari Chut?” and Dolly was stunned, she looked up and I asked her again “tere aur Arun Jija Ji ke beech mein ye sab kab se chal raha hai?”

Then there was a silence for few seconds, I was waiting for her to speak but she did not utter anything and just kept on looking into my eyes and I spoke again “apne aap batta de” and she asked me back in a timid voice “kya…kab se chal raha hai?” and I spoke again and it was more vulgar “wo tujhe Kab se Chod rahen hain…?” and Dolly responded back by saying

“Bhaiya tum ye kaisi baaten kar rahe ho” she was looking into my eyes with strange gesture, fearful and curious and I smiled sarcastically and she spoke again “mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha aap kya bol rahe ho…” and saying that Dolly moved her eyes from me and tried to get busy in her new mobile and I spoke and uttered the truth “tera mobile mere pass hai….”

And that was another shock for her and before she would have spoke anything I spoke “Jija Ji ne tujhe kuch massages bheje hain…. usse padh ke saaf samajh aa raha hai ki wo achhe se teri Maar chuke hain”… “Mera mobile aapke pass hai?” Dolly asked me back and I showed her by taking it out from my back pocked and that made Dolly more uneasy, “give it to me”

she spoke and tried to get up but I kept it in my back pocket again “kal subah Papa ko Jija Ji ke massages dikhakar de dunga” I spoke in sarcastic tone and Dolly asked me for her mobile again to see the massages “Show me kya massages hain”.

Instead of giving her mobile back I gave her my mobile and told her see the inbox and she read all the massages which were forwarded from her number and from her expressions I could see that she was feeling scared. “ab bol…ye sab kab se chal raha hai….” She looked up but did not anything and I asked her in cool fashion

“Wo tujhe paanch saal se chod rahe hain…hmmmmm…?” “nahi aesi koi baat nahi hai….I don’t know why he has sent these massages” Dolly tried to get an escape and I was more or less prepared for that “in that case I have to show these massages to Papa… he will talk to Jija…..”

and my words made Dolly more uneasy and for a moment she could not decide what to speak and I asked her again “tell me the truth…kab se chal raha hai ye sab….?” Dolly was still speechless and I insisted her to speak in a cool voice “come on speak up…I am your friend” and I waited for her to speak and she uttered “jyada time nahi hua…” “kitna time hua hai…?”

I asked her again and she spoke “hardly one year” “ek sal se wo tujhe Chod rahe hain…aur tu Chud rahi hai…” I spoke in sarcastic tone and looked into her eyes with mild anger and she was embarrassed like hell, for a while Dolly looked into my eyes and then move them away in shyness.

Dolly was scared like I never saw her before and that’s what I needed and I spoke again “ye baat to Papa ko batani hi padegi…Jaji Ji apne aap ko samjhte kya hain…?” and once again Dolly looked up and uttered in pleading tone “Please Bhaiya… Papa ko kuch mat bataao…”

I continued looking at her face and she spoke again “ab hum dono mein kuch nahi hoga….ab to main yahan aa gayi hun…” and I responded to her words by saying “kuch kaise nahi hoga aaj unhone tujhe skype pe poora Nanga dekhna hai” I somewhat continued embarrassing her and once again she moved her eyes from my face and started looking down.

I enjoyed her gesture it was making harder and harder at my Penis and I asked her about her first time with Jija Ji, “Jija Ji ne jab pahli baar teri Chut mein Lund dala tha to Dard hua tha….?” Dolly did not look up to answer “speak up…” I insisted her in bit of loud voice and she looked up and said yes in a very low voice, “Chut mein se Khun bhi nikla tha…?”

I asked next question; did she bleed and she moved her head in yes while looking down, “tu to zor se Chikhi hogi….?” I spoke again and then asked Dolly again “Jab wo teri Chut faad rahe the tab Mickey Didi kahan…?” gradually I was getting excited and it was evident over my crotch and in my vulgar words, as I was adjusting my monter in pants in regular intervals and Dolly was looking what all I was doing.

Anyway once again initially Dolly did not replied to question that where was Mickey Didi when Jija Ji was ripping her fuckhole for the first time and when insisted her to speak she said it was Saturday afternoon, Jija Ji was at home and Didi was gone to meet one of her old friend who also settled in the same town. “ye patta chalne ke baad…I think Mickey Didi Jija Ji se divorce le lengi….”

And my words once again terrified Dolly and she pleaded again “Please Bhaiya…is baat ko yahin khatam kar do…I promise ab main unse baat bhi nahi karungi….” And I spoke again “last massage fir se padh… he is saying…wo tujhe Nanga karke tujh se Mujra karwayenge” and my words embarrassed her even more and she once again moved her eyes away from my face,

something related to that massage came in my mind and asked her again “Tu Naachti thi kya unke saamne Nangi hokar…?”And she looked up at my face but did not spoke anything and I asked her same question again “say Yes or No….Naachti thi unke saamne….?” And she accepted in a low and timid voice “ek-do baar naachi thi…” “poori Nangi hokar….?”

I asked back in surprise, virtually she did not replied in yes but from her gesture I could make out that it yes and that really made me angry and I spoke “Naach ke dikha kaise naachti thi Jija Ji ke saamne….” Finally I moved ahead on my way and it surprised Dolly a lot. She looked up into my eyes in shock and asked her again “kiss song par Naachti thi batta….main play kar deta hun” with that I got up and switched on the PC.

“Come on get up…aur Nangi hojaa fata fatt” I spoke while looking at her “Bhaiya please kya baat kar rahe ho…?” I did not replied to words instantly, until I played one item song on PC in safe volume and then looked at her. Dolly was still unmoved from her place and I spoke again “come on get up….fata fatt Nangi hoja…jaise Jija Ji ke saamne hoti thi…..” and she moved her head in clear No, “Ok…”

I accepted in sarcastic way and then spoke again “Kal Subah, main aur mummy- papa aur ye mobile tujhe breakfast table par milenge…” then after a pause I spoke again “waise bhi kal Sunday hai…mummy papa ke pass poora din hoga tujhe peetne ke liye…”

Dolly continued looking into my eyes; she was terrified with consequences of this mater getting uncovered at our parents and her terror was my key to fuck her and I added fuel to that by saying “aur jab ye sab Mickey Didi ko pata chalega to aur mazza aayega….you know how much she loves you…aur tune unke saath aisa kiya” “Bhaiya please…I am sorry…I am really very sorry….”

Dolly spoke back in requesting tone and I spoke the way out for her “Dolly isska ek hi solution hai…just do what I am saying….kisi ko kuch pata nahi chalega” I spoke again and moved and bolted the door from inside and spoke again “nikal de saare kapde”. At that time Dolly was wearing t-shirt and tight leggings I was staring her body like a thirsty dog.

She did not move from her place but I did not spoke anything and sat down on a chair of a PC and I just keep on looking at her with a naughty smile; I knew anyhow Dolly cannot let this matter get open and she has to do whatever I am saying.

Finally she got up a bit on her knees and while lifting her t-shirt turned around because of shyness. Along with her bare back with just a strap of bra I could see my dream coming true and I started getting further hard. Before Dolly would have thought about what to remove next, I told her stand up and take off her leggings “khadi hoja aur apni slacks uttar” and she did that.

Dolly got and took out her tight leggings from her legs slowly while facign away from me and leaving my chair I came close to her and sat down on the edge of the bed. Wow my little sister was wearing a printed panty and her ass was so good to look at in a tight cage,

fleshy and erotically spread and her thighs were milky white and they were so smooth and fleshy just like a cream that it was really impossible for me hold my nerves and I started massageing my monster but over the cloth. “Bra khol…” Next I told her to unhook her bra and Dolly did that by taking both her hands over her back and finally took it out from her shoulders.

“Turn around…..” I spoke and just then added vulgar words “Chuchiyan dikha apni”. Dolly covered her face with her hands and slowly turned around to face me and for me view was just amazing, Dolly’s milky mounds were somewhat sagging in front of my eyes, her nipples were not small but also not very big, they were hard and erect in light brown color rounds which I think are called aureoles.

“Jija Ji ne teri Chuchiyan Chus chus ke bahut badi kar di hain…tu Aam lekar gayi thi…khabuje lekar aayi hai” I continued speaking vulgar and embarrassing my younger sister as much as possible. “chal ab kachhi bhi uttar….” Next I told her take off her panty and Dolly did not moved, she removed her hands from her face to see me and once again requested me not to do all this by saying

“Bhaiya please…ye sab matt karo….” “Jaldi Chut dikha apni….” I spoke as if I am interested in listening her and she requested again “Bhaiya please” I was getting excited and I moved ahead to reach to her panty and she immediately backed off and went down from the bed. I trapped her between me and two sided wall in the thin passage and while saying “Bhag ke jaayegi kahan…?”

I came closer to her and holding her wrist pushed her on the bed and tried to take off her panty forcefully, she tried her best to save herself from getting exposed at her fuckhole and I screamed in low voice “Dolly dekhaa mujhe apni Bur(fuckhole) …nahi to main abhi Papa ko jaa kar sab bata dunga” “Theek hai…par main aapke saath sex nahi karungi”

Dolly replied back while holding her panty from its elastic, she said she will not have sex with me and I spoke again in even more excitement “Karegi kaise nahi… ?Jija ji se marwa sakti hai…mujhse nahi marwaa sakti…” “Bhaiya tum bhai ho mere…” Dolly pleaded and I pushed her further on the bed and she went on her back,

she was still holding her panty but not she was losing grip and finally I pulled last from her body out from her legs and holding her feet wide looked her beautiful fuckhole. Dolly did not had any sign of hair over fuckhole and I just went mad in lust and spoke whatever came in my mind ““Saali Kutia….tune kitni Chudwai hai Jija ji se apni Chut…poori khul gayi hai”

and in reflex Dolly covered her fuckhole with her hands, she was looking at my face and breathing heavy, in fear or excitement and I spoke again “tera Mujra main baad mein Dekhunga….pahle achhe se teri Chut marrunga….” And leaving her feet I opened belt of my jeans and once again Dolly pleaded “Please Bhaiya…aisa mat karo…main pregnant ho jaaungi”

I was prepared for that, I knew this will be a big hurdle for me to fuck her and even I did not wanted to get into the trouble of pregnancy so while coming back home I bought big pack of condoms and saying “main condom lekar aata hun” leaving Dolly there I went out to the room to get the condoms and don’t how it came in my mind that Dolly might try snatching her mobile from me,

I hide it at unpredictable place (in my old shoes) and came back to her room with a pack of Condoms. By the time I reached Dolly was almost back in her clothes and she tried to run in the washroom but stopped her casually and once again terrified her by saying “mere saath sex nahi karna to mat kar… koi baat nahi…I will not force you….but you just be prepared for mom and dad….Dolly I am telling you…. kal ka din teri life sabse bura din hoga ….”

And once again Dolly was helpless, she was looking at my face and from her expressions I felt as if she will start crying and I calmed down myself and told her to sit down and listen to me. She sat down on bed and I pulled chair for myself and spoke while being in bit of distance with her “tell me….what do you think…jo main kar raha hun kya wo galat hai?”

(What I am doing is wrong?) And she moved her head in yes and uttered clear “Haan” and I asked her again “tune Jo Jija Ji ke saath kiya wo theek tha…?” (What you did with Jija Ji was it right…?) And like I knew she moved her head in no and once again moved her eyes from my face and started looking down, “So…?”

I somewhat asked her again and after a pause spoke again “unke saath kar sakti hai to mere saath kyun nahi kar sakti….? After a moment Dolly looked up and spoke “Bhaiya aap mere Bhai ho…” and I was almost ready with what I have say “So what… ab tak tere Jija Ji tujhe Chodte tha…ab tujhe tera bhai Chodega…kya fark padta hai” and once again I embarrassed Dolly like hell.

“See anyhow you cannot avoid me…ya just be prepared to face Mummy Papa over that….” I spoke again in relaxed tone and after a pause asked her “tell me kya karna hai….Mummy Papa se maar Khani hai ya Mujhse apni Chut Marwani hai?” and Dolly looked up to my face but did not spoke anything, as our eyes net I smiled and spoke again

“bol na…! I will not fuck you…but you have to pay the price for what you have done….” I paused and then spoke again “better hai pyar se Chudwa le…tujhe bhi mazza aayega aur mujhe bhi…” and as I saw that Dolly has continued looking at me I too continued speaking vulgar “waise Asli mazza to Jija Ji ne le liya; teri Chut faadne ka….”

And after a pause I spoke again “teri Bur mein se khoon mujhe nikalna tha….Jo Jija Ji ne nikal diya…teri dard bhari Cheekhen maine sun ni thin Jo Jija Ji ne sun li” I was getting mad in lust and I asked again in rising lust “tell me kya karna hai…aaj raat ko Chut Marwani hai ya kal subah Maar khani hai” and Dolly looked up and finally uttered “Ok…”

Next I got up and bolted the door from inside and threw pack of Condoms in front of her on the bed and asked her “Jija Ji tujhe Condom lagga ke Chodte the…ya tu unka Lund aise hi andar le leti thi…” and like always I was expecting that my question will embarrassed my sister and up to an extent Dolly tried to make those expressions too but ultimately failed and spoke while smiling

“Bhaiya please…I am ready to do… but you just stop speaking all this…” and I too smiled over her way of smiling and spoke “mazza aa raha hai tujhse aesi baaten bolne mein…” and Dolly replied by saying “I know….sab ladke ek jaise hote hain…wahan Jija Ji bhi yehi sab bolte the….” “achhi baat hai…now you will not miss him” and my reflex word made my little sister smile even more.

Dolly was bit comfortable now and because of that I was relaxed a bit, truly speaking friends although anyhow I didn’t had any intentions to leave Dolly without fucking her but still throughout I was forcing her to have sex with me I was little uneasy with a thought that I am blackmailing my loving sister.

No doubt I was lusting over her since I was up with a male hormones but this is also true that I have also cared a lot for her. “Chal ab… Jaldi se Dobara Nangi hojaa…aur mazza de apne Bhai ko” I spoke to her and she replied with a mild smile “aap bahut gande ho….you are blackmailing your own sister….”

“That’s because meri Sister bhi bahut Gandi hai…. Bhai ke rahte hue Jija Ji se marwa ke aa gayi hai…teri Chut pe pahla haq to mera banta tha…” and this time my vulgar words brought significant smile over Dolly’s face and she got up to use washroom and saying “main abhi aati hun” she went in the toilet and here I started taking off my clothes and just in a minute got stark naked and climbed on the middle bed.

Dolly came out and for a moment got stunned to see me sitting on her bed like that jerking my monster up and down with hand and finally smiled a bit. She walked slowly for few steps and suddenly ran to my jeans which was lying on the floor and checked the pockets. I was sitting and feeling great over my intelligence, like I had a doubt Dolly was looking to get her mobile but it was not there.

As she started checking all the pockets once again I spoke “chal ab Nangi hokar aaja bed pe….koi faayda nahi hai baar baar check karne ka”. With that I got up, went down to the bed and holding her wrist brought her bed and lifted her t-shirt. Dolly was not wearing anything underneath, in hurry last time she skipped wearing bra and next moment I started playing with luscious fruits.

Oh wow what soft and spongy milks my sister had, I cupped them nicely in my hands and squeezed them and Dolly moaned erotically. “Dolly be pe late jaa…mujhe teri Chuchiyan chusni hain achhe se” I spoke my little sister and she moved to the bed and lied down. Before I climbed the bed again I pulled down leggings and panty together and opened her thighs nicely to see her fuckhole and it was wet and swollen.

I moved my hand over her fleshy thighs close to her fuckhole and Dolly started breathing heavy, she closed her eyes and moaned in a husky voice. Finally I lied beside her and partially came over her, I crushed her one melon under my chest and kissed her on her cheek while adoring her other fruit and Dolly opened her eyes,

“Dolly I love you…tune Mujhse kyun nahi Chudwaya pahli baar…” “I am sorry Bhaiya….mujhse galti ho gayi…” Dolly replied back “koi Baat nahi…ab tu sirf mujhse Chudegi….samajh gayi na?” I spoke and Dolly accepted and requested me to give mobile back “ok….but pelase aap mera mobile wapis kar do….” and I replied by saying “wo main baad mein dekhunga….pahle tu achhe se apni Chut marwa”

and she agreed “I promise jab bhi aap bologe….main achhe se karungi aapke saath…you also promise ki aap Papa mummy ko kuch nahi bologe….aur abhi sex karne ke baad mera mobile mujhe wapis de doge….” “I promise…I will not tell anything to Papa mummy…but tera mobile filhaal mere pass hi rahega…” as I said that Dolly looked into my eyes for a moment;

with bit of disappointment, I think she was expecting that she will agree me to give her mobile back but she failed. “tu wahan pe Jija Ji ka Lund Chusti thi na…..?” I asked her and she said yes by saying “haan…” and I spoke again “yahan pe mera Chusegi” next Dolly gave piece of information that Jija Ji use to suck her too “Jija bhi meri pussy Suck karte the…” and I replied with

“Fine…main bhi teri pussy suck karunga….” After a pause spoke again “chal ab shuru hoja…aur Marwa apni Chut” and she asked me again “suck karun?” “haan kar….” “but app bol rahe the ki aap mere boobs suck karoge…” and I smiled over her words, that proved that Dolly was very much into the act and it was evident from expressions too;

as I smiled she too smiled and I spoke “Dolly tu Randi ban ke aayi hai wahan se…. Post Graduate Randi…” and she this time she blushed with smile. Next I got up a bit to suck my sisters breasts. I cupped one my hand squeezed it in my mouth and started sucking it like child. Dolly hummed nicely and moved her hand over my scalp in pleasure.

I loved her both the fruits, I sucked one and squeezed other and felt her nipples getting harder in my mouth. Dolly enjoyed whatever I did with her and by the time I stopped sucking her milk she was totally drowned in the lust, like me she was also not bothered about this fact that we are siblings and she was puffing with a pleasure of getting her breasts sucked.

As I stopped sucking her nipples Dolly got up slowly and got hold of my Penis, oh wow what a feeling that was, I was on my back and I was getting harder and harder just with her touch and now I wanted to get sucked by her and I told her to do “Chus issko….”

Dolly did not spoke anything; she looked at my face for a moment and then moved ahead and leaned over my crouch and took tip of my Penis in her mouth and started sucking me tenderly. Ohhh…I moaned in intense pleasure, her tongue was moving over my cock tip like a snake and I was humming in strange sensation.

After sucking and teasing tip of my monster slowly Dolly started taking my length into her mouth and I shuddered with the heat and wetness of her mouth. My little sister was sucking me very slowly and my pleasure I was incredible, raising my head a bit I saw my monster appearing and disappearing her mouth and I was getting fascinated with that view,

she was looking so beautiful while sucking my Penis that I started getting harder and harder in her mouth. Slowly her pace of sucking my Penis increased and with that she increased the wetness of her mouth and I started puffing with strange sensation; it was bit painful but very attractive and Dolly just went on sucking me like a lollipop and I went on moaning and gasping in pain and pleasure.

Finally I stopped her and got up while saying “Teri Bur main baad mein Chusunga….pahle ek baar tujhe achhe se Chod to lun…” I tried to pick the pack condoms and Dolly spoke “Bhaiya daal do aise hi….mera safe period chal raha hai…abhi do hi din hue hain….mere periods over hue”

I asked her about safe period and she told me that after monthly cycle there is no chance of pregnancy for at least next 5-6 days and I asked her back “fir kyun bol rahi thi ki main pregnant ho jaaungi…” and she replied with “I was trying to save myself….lekin ab samajh aa gaya hai ki koi faayda nahi hai…so I have decided to enjoy….”

I smiled over her words with “good…ab jab tak teri Shaadi nahi hoti main tera husband hun…” and she asked me back “Jija Ji kya karun…?” and I replied to her by saying “tell him the truth…ki Bhaiya ne massages dekh liye hain and he has left me with a strict warning…tell him to end all this…nahi to Bhaiya Papa ko sab kuch batta denge…I am sure he will not trouble you again”

and Dolly said Ok to me and I spoke again “ab taange khol aur Le Mera Lund apne andar” and Dolly did what I said, she widened her thighs to make space for me, I came over her while being on my elbows and holding my monster guided it over her fuckhole and spoke “hmmm…..Fuck me” and just then I impaled myself over her and next instant I was slipped deep inside my little sister.

We both moaned nicely as we felt hardness and wetness of each other’s love organ and Dolly spoke again in divine pleasure “Fuck me…Bhaiya…fuck me…” with that like an experienced girl she wrapped her arms and thighs around me and I started fucking her nicely. Ohh Wow what a pleasure it was, in a way that my first sexual intercourse and it was with a female for whom I have masturbated maximum times.

I was fucking my little Dolly like I always wanted to and she was looking beautiful while lying under me like that. While holding each other’s bare body firmly we both were moaning in intense pleasure, Dolly was so wet at her fuckhole that while driving my length in her fuckhole I was feeling her juices over my balls which were banging her crotch again and again.

Unintentionally within a minute or bit more my fucking pace started rising; now my thick Penis was throbbing and pounding madly in my little sister’s tight fuckhole and Dolly smoothly swallowed my fast jerks inside her flesh while moaning sexily. In rising excitement I plunged myself deeply into her, making her whole body jerk and snap with my thrusts;

I was stroking my monster even more quickly in and out of her pleasure hole and with an intense cry Dolly started digging her fingers into my shoulders, she held me tight and started grunting madly in fucking pleasure, and next suddenly she arched her back steeply and squeezed her fuckhole over my energetic monster several times in quick succession.

I gasped erotically and tried my best to drive myself back into her and pumped her hard and brutal, my heavy hips rose and fell over my loving Dolly and she started crying in pleasure like a slut. Hearing her cries I got more energetic and my pace went on increasing and Dolly nailed my back madly,

“Ohh….Dolly tu kitni Pyari hai…kyun Chudi tu Jaakar Jija Ji se…ab main tujhe Chod Chod ke maar daalunga” that’s what I spoke in fucking passion and hearing my words Dolly moaned thickly and began to orgasm with a shattering gasp.

Extending her hands Dolly gripped my pumping ass to stop me and I felt her fuckhole trembling on my penis and I too groaned and pushed my rod deep into her womb and began to come. Burring myself deep into her womb I squeezed my hips together over her fuckhole making her jerk randomly and spewed out my gunk in her flesh.

As my sweet sister felt her brother’s hot stream of jizz streaming deep into her she moaned again. My climax passed in seconds and my hard Penis promptly began to shrink, within a minute it slid out of her fuckhole and I lay while panting beside her. Dolly was also grunting and breathing fast and heavy and her state was telling that she has enjoyed every fraction of getting blackmailed by me.

So friends this is how my fucking with my sister started and if I will write what happened next then I would say it was greatest night of my life since now. We lied silently beside each other for hardly a minute, until I broke the silence with “Aaj Mazza aa gaya… you don’t know tujhe fantasize karke maine kitna masturbate kiya hai” Dolly did not spoke anything, she was lying with her eyes closed and she was looking beautiful in that state.

While lying beside her I raised myself with a support of my elbow and caressed her cheek with affection and kissed her on her cheek and she opened her eyes. I smiled while looking into her eyes and she spoke “chalo ab sow jaate hain” “no way…main tujhe raat bhar Chodunga….” and she smiled over my words and spoke sarcastically “Bhaiya tum maximum ek baar aur kar paaoge…!”

“Let’s see” I replied with over confidence and with that we both got up to clean ourselves. “Jija Ji ka Lund kaisa hai…iss se lamba hai…” I asked y sister while washing my Penis with a water and she smiled a bit before replying “Jija Ji ka Lamba nahi hai…lekin Mota hai…” and then she added “meri Jaan nikal gayi thi Jab unhone pahli baar daala tha” and once again I felt irritated with that and replied

“I will never forgive for this…why you fucked with him?” and Dolly replied back to me by saying “bas yaar ho gaya… situation aise thi ki mujhse control hi nahi hua”. We both came out and I asked her how everything started between her and Jija Ji and she detailed me everything. By the end of her description I was feeling aroused again Dolly was sensing my state.

She got up a bit, over her elbow; took my monster in her hand and started jerking me back and forward to pleasure me. I puffed while looking at her lovely face and Dolly spoke “ab aapko bhi meri suck karni padegi…” and I replied with “yes I will do….”

I got up slowly and Dolly widened her thighs to make space for me and spreading her thighs little more with my hands I buried my face between my little sister’s thighs and licked her fuckhole once. Dolly moaned nicely with a lick and next I went between her fleshy thighs properly and started licking her fuck opening continuously and Dolly started humming in pleasure.

Dolly was enjoying getting licked and sucked me but for me initially it was really very creepy feeling and I was not liking it but because my little sister was in pleasure I just continued doing that, I was enjoying Dolly’s pleasure moans and the way she reacting to my licks over her fuckhole and holding her fleshy thighs apart with my hands I went on going like that and within 2 minutes I was ok with the act I was doing.

I slowly started exploring my sister’s fuckhole with my tongue and tried to insert my tongue in her fuckhole deeper and sucked her juices by putting my lips over her love opening and Dolly reacted erotically to my act, she trembled helplessly and tried to push me a bit but I held her nicely, went on going and continued digging my little Dolly’s fuckhole to give her pleasure of being a female

and soon she got adjusted to my sucks over her fuckhole and started to enjoy with pleasurable gasps. I was gulping whatever my sister was releasing for me from her pleasure hole and after a minute or so I felt fresh stream of her love nectar coming out of her love hole and it really increased my excitement and I started fetching Dolly’s juices nicely by invading her fuckhole

as deep as possible and she started reacting more erotically and ultimately stopped me from sucking further. Now once again it was time for me to get sucked by her but Dolly did started sucking me instantly, when I lied on my back and told her to suck me instead of going to my crotch she came up to my face and asked me “hum kiss nahi karenge kya?”

and with that she placed her lips over my lips and we started kissing like lovers. Dolly explored my mouth thoroughly and I just tried to follow her. Don’t know how many times she inserted her tongue in my mouth and fenced my entire mouth erotically in that short span, I just lied under her and enjoyed getting kissed.

Gradually her kiss slowed down and before she would have stopped my monster was in her hand she was jerking me back and forward to make harder and harder. Once again took mein her mouth warm and wet mouth and sucked me with full affection, I gasped and moaned in pleasure and while sucking me tenderly she just went on moving my monster in and out of her mouth till I stopped her.

I was hard and foreskin of Penis was already peeled while I was getting sucked and now once I was ready to plunge Dolly again. She got up from my crotch and asked me while looking into my eyes, “Kaise daaloge…” and before I would asked her anything in that regard she spoke again “bolo to main oopar aa jaati hun….fucking jayada der tak chalegi” and I said ok to it.

I was yet on my back and Dolly sat around my waist while holding my hard and long Penis in her hand and guided it into her fuckhole while looking down and ultimately we both puffed in pleasure again. Dolly took my entire length in her fuckhole easily and sat down over crotch completely.

We both were gone shameless up to the maximum height, she was looking at my face and I was looking at her and resting her hands over bare chest Dolly started moving to and fro with a slow pace. Ahhh….. I moaned erotically over the hot and tight clamp of Dolly’s fuckhole and she too puffed in pleasure while closing her eyes.

Dolly was so wet her fuckhole that within few seconds after getting inside her I felt her juices flowing down to my balls and just then Dolly improved pace of fucking herself and we both started panting in pleasure nicely while looking at each other’s face. As Dolly started moving bit faster her swollen breasts started moving erotically and I cupped them in my hands and squeezed them nicely.

My squeeze over her breasts made little Dolly moan and she began to fuck herself with deep, skewering thrusts. Holding my chest and rocking her own hips steeply up and down to and fro, while gasping erotically now Dolly was driving my entire length in and out of her wet fuckhole with a good pace and I also started grunting nonstop.

With bit upward movement of my bottom now I was holding my sister from her waist and our movements were getting in rhythm. Tip of my Penis was rubbing over her wet virginal walls and my pleasure was beyond my imagination. Site of Dolly’s milky juggs bouncing up and down was life taking and whole room was filled with our pleasure cries

“Oh….YEsss... Ohh.. God yes... Bhaiya bahut mazza aa raha hai mujhe” Dolly uttered in excitement and I replied to her accordingly “mujhe bhi mazza aa raha hai…tu achhe se le issko apne andar” Dolly was around me somewhat on her knees, ramming and reaming my monster in and out of her juicy, dripping fuckhole and hearing my words she increased her speed and moved back and forth furiously in passion.

For an instant her pace of banging her fleshy bottom over my crotch went so high that it started hurting me and holding her waist I tried to control her passion but Dolly was gone mad she instantly removed my hands from her waist and while holding my wrist tight went on going faster and faster and spoke while banging her ass against me in madly fashion

“Bhaiya aapne Chut maarni thi na meri…low maaro…aur maaro…aur maaro…main khud marwaa rahin hun aapse….fuck me fuck me” I cried and just cried in pain and pleasure and Dolly just went on going mad over me. Ohh… I didn’t know that my little sister is so angry with me, she was tired but she fucked me till I pleaded to stop and next instant Dolly fell over me like a dead body.

We both were exhausted but yet not over and after catching our breath back I came over her she guided me in her fuckhole again and she wrapped her arms and thighs around my back and pumping hips and I fucked her steadily till we both reached to mutual climax. That was all for the night.

Dolly was absolutely right, after fucking her twice I was not state even to think about fucking her again and after casual chit chat of 5-10 minutes Dolly threw me out of her room and I slept like a dead till late in the morning. Finally that was the end my first fucking experience with Dolly and my sex relation with my little sister is still on.

Like I suggested Dolly has revealed the truth to Arun Jija that I have caught her mobile phone with bit of lie that I have left her after a strict warning and like I knew Jija ji has stopped troubling her with his massages and demands of seeing her naked on skyp. Now Dolly is mine, just mine and at present we are in somewhat in love with each other.

After reading comments from readers, certainly only if they will appreciate I will try convincing Dolly to write down her experience of loss of her Virginity to our Jija Ji. Thought I really don’t like talking about that but still I feel it will be fun if she will write it down everything. Let’s see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.