Monday 2 July 2012

Vinodh having threesome with wife and saali

Hi This is Vinodh 29 years old from New Delhi and I m married to Ruchitha (Ruchi) who is 3 years younger than me and we have a kid of 3 years who This My wife is good looking fair in complexion with 34 Cup size we enjoy our sex in different positions we have Tried almost all positions in our intercourse. Let me come in to the story quickly.
I remember it was 9th Dec around 7 Pm and my wife’s mobile ranging she picked the call it was
Sunitha her Elder sister who stay’s around 8 kms radius from my house she also is good in complexion of my age she had a very good physique, But she always wrapped herself well in clothes so exploring her assets was quite difficult.
And these sister use To speak over phone regularly and exchange the talks my wife even use to discuss our bedroom Matters to her and how she is enjoying sexual life with me, Sunitha also use to share her relation With her husband who is a sales executive and use to travel out of stations regularly due to which sunitha is not having fruitful relation with her husband after her 1st pregnancy their talks end up after 20 mins for that day.

It was next day On 10th Dec we had our dinner and went to bed where my wife asked me to avail leave on 11th Dec which is my birthday and she also told me that she is having a surprise for me actually I was tie-up with a meeting on 11th Dec so somehow I managed of availing a leave on my B’day.
It was 11th Dec my wife has completed her regular works by 9 am and my kid also was packed his food and sent to his school, and she asked me to take her to her Elder sister Sunitha’s house as she exclaim that sunitha’s husband is out of station and we are going to her house for celebrating my B’day.
On the way to sunitha’s house she stopped at a cake shop and she quickly got the cake which was already ordered by her and we reached Sunitha’s house, by the time sunitha also has completed her regular jobs and sent her daughter to school, Sunitha prepared coffee for 3 and we had some coffee after some time both ladies have arranged cake I did formalities
and after 10 min both the Ladies have Entered in to sunitha’s bedroom and started exchanging talks and I sat down watching TV and I was feeling bored in the Hall. I am able to see both the ladies in dressing mirror where bedroom door was half closed only, After we 15 min I was have seen that My wife Ruchi was hugging her from back.
Sunitha is in her sari, Ruchi removed her sari and sunitha is now only in bra and her petticoat. My wife Ruchi put her hands on Sunitha’s stomach and as she was going on top, sunitha pushed back and stood up from the bed. She went towards the door for which my wife pulled her back on to bed. She jumped on to the bed. She straight away attacked sunitha’s pussy.
She pulled down Sunitha’s lowers. She was sucking her panties. She then aggressively sucked sunitha’s pussy. Within few seconds, Sunitha was not able to handle Ruchi’s suck’s. They were tickling her a lot I was enjoying the scene in the mirror from half closed door and my arousal made a tent under my pants, Sunitha was pushing her head back, but didn’t have enough power to do so as She was lost in the tickles of her pussy.
Then she stopped and came up. She hugged Ruchi and kissed her. They were hugging tight. And kisses were getting deeper and deeper by the time ruchi also got undressed by her Elder sister Sunitha Then a soft voice came from the bedroom which is of my wife ruchi’s and she is calling me in to bedroom for which sunitha is feeling shy and covered herself with blanket for which ruchi has removed her blanket on my arrival in to bedroom.
Ruchi started unzipping my pants and removed by shirt told her elder sister to suck my cock and enjoy, She just shown some hesitation to touch the same. I signaled her that do whatever you wanted. She kept my lund in her mouth directly. And try to take the pre juice.
Now both ladies have started sucking my 7” cock for some time with no excitement I have searched for sunitha’s pussy I opened the lips and seen the rose color. I kept my lip inside her pussy. Due to over excitement the juice is coming-out very frequently from her pussy and I don't want to waste any of those. I have taken all the juice in my mouth.
I started sucking her very vigorously. She started shouting “fuck me hard Vinodh” and pushing my head into her pussy my wife is in kneeled and sucking my cock, Sunitha was hugging me like her soft toy and her boob is pressed against me I sucked both ladies boobs squeezed them now I laid on the bed,
where sunita is on lap riding my cock in her wet cunt and ruchi cunt is on my face I am licking ruchi’s cunt and taking juices into mouth, sunitha riding my cock and pressing Ruchi’s boobs for which both ladies are taking a pleasure ride now they both Have inter changed their positions after 15 mins, where Ruchi is on lap riding my cock in her cunt and Sunitha cunt is on my face,
Sunitha moan aaahhhhhhh that touch was so pleasurable it’s the first time someone has sucked my pussy, she was moaning and her fingers were digging deep into my hairs, she moaned and my tongue was sucking her pussy vigorously Ahhhhhhhhhhh uuuummmmmmmm comeeeeeee onnnnnnn I know you are a good lover ruchi use to tell me,
she spread her legs like a nude gymnast and raised her hips and with a mooaaaaaaan she squirted her juices into my mouth, my mouth is wet of her juices, Now I made wife laid on the bed Sunitha is sucking the juices of my wife I asked Sunitha to get on her knees to the bed and decided to do her doggy. I then quickly positioned my dick at her entrance and with one thrust shoved it in.
She let out an amazing moan and I started pumping her gradually. Sunitha started moaning and begged me to get faster, She screamed out loudly as I picked up my pace. I started spanking her big butt hard, I nailed her ass cheeks, I squeezed her breasts and knead them hard, I literally started pounding her pussy as my thighs collided with her big ass…her pussy was just taking in my hot dick easily…
she literally collapsed after 2-3 orgasms in about 10 -15 minutes of ruthless pussy pounding. I was about to cum but did not want to cum in her pussy and told my wife that I am going to cum but my wife wanted to cum in her Elder sisters mouth so asked her to sit up and I started stroking my dick and when I was about to cum I shoved it into her willing mouth. I shot a huge load of cum into her mouth which she lapped up with excitement.
I was surprised that she loves cum. She sucked out every drop and let a little drip down her mouth as well. That was a truly sexy and slutty sight and she told in a low voice that she come to know the taste of cum from ruchi as she was waiting to take cum in. Rest assured I am sure you can guess that sex was our lunch for the rest of the day and was I had my first and only 3 some experience with these lovely sisters.
After some time sunitha got dressed up and left to get her daughter from school, I and Ruchi was still on bed she is resting on my bare chest naked then with a low voice she asked me how was the surprise for your B’day as she know that I have fantasy of doing 3 some for which she don’t want to hire a call girl and she selected her sister Sunitha
I hugged my wife tightly and expressed my love to Ruchi, for giving such a gr8 surprise which I have never expected and 11th Dec was memorable, and Ruchi told never to expect this again as it was only 1st and Last 3 Some experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.