Monday 2 July 2012

Unsatiable hunger


This is a true story of my life. My name is Shashidhar, now I am 52 years old. This is story of my wife’s escapades, adventures. Her name is Shalini. We got married in 1979. I am an engineer in a PSU. Before continuing, it is necessary for my readers to know about the physique of both of us. I am a lean, bony structured, person with hollow cheeks, below average health, rather complexion on darker side. My wife is beautiful wheatish complexion, very healthy body with astonishing figures. Some how, due to family circumstances, she had agreed for the marriage, which I later on came to know. But it was too late. She had dreamt of ample traveling, daily shopping, films, hotels etc, but after marriage I had to bring her to a small village in Assam. She was utterly disappointed. Her dream man was different, and clearly she was not satisfied. We used to have frequent quarrels on trivial issues, but the main reason behind them was her lack of sexual satisfaction. I used to see her eyes stare some of my friends, with desire and lust.

Some how, the days, passed, a son was born in 1980. Then we came to Gujarat on transfer. There, she was a bit engaged in shopping, as it was a big city. My daughter was born in 1986. Years passed in same way without much changes. In 1990, we came to Mumbai on transfer, and I was given a company accommodation near Thane. My office was in South Bombay. I had to leave house early morning and return late night. She was again bored. Our quarrels increased. Once, our wedding anniversary was nearing.
I had gone to Delhi on tour, and I purchased a very costly saree for her. Black, chiffon, with sequin work all over. She liked it but the problem was blouse. It was new place and we were not knowing any tailor. Also after coming to Bombay she had put on weight and her top portion had really swelled. Because of this, she was not having any blouse of proper fitting. Any way, evening, we went to Mulund for purchase, and I saw a ladies tailor shop near Hanuman chowk. We went there and asked the master if he can stitch the blouse, on urgent basis. He initially hesitated, but then agreed. My wife gave the blouse, and said that she does not have measurement blouse. I asked the tailor to take body measurements. His name was Babulal. He said sorry, as his was a small shop which was open to the road. I called him to our house and gave our address. He agreed to come the next morning.

Next day was a Sunday. We were watching Mahabharat, and Shalini was preparing breakfast. She was wearing a nylon gown and was looking very pretty. Then there was a door bell. I opened and found that Mr. Babulal was standing. I invited him and asked to be seated. Shalini served breakfast to him also and then tea. We spoke about the Bombay life and other general topics. Then our talks turned to the latest serials, fashions etc. I wondered how the ladies in the serials and film heroines wear blouse, which is like their second skin. So perfect measurement. Babulal, hesitated, and explained that they give measurement wearing only bra or some time without, so that measurement will be perfect. I liked this idea, as Shalini’s blouses were very tight, and any measure taken on them would give wrong measures. I told him that I will convince my wife. I called my wife to bedroom and explained. She told a big NO! I convinced her that she should take it as if she had gone to a doctor or some thing like that, and it would be over in a few minutes, also I would be along side. Finally she agreed.


We called him inside the bedroom. She slowly removed the gown and lowered it up to waist. Initially he took her measures from back, the shoulder, and arm and then put the tape around the rib cage. Her breath was now faster and her bosom was heaving. I could see her perspiration on fore head. As she turned, I also for the first time saw that her boobs were almost fully oozing out, as the bra was also very tight. Babulal, took the measure but told that for perfect measure, a proper fitting bra is needed. I told her to buy new ones. But for measurement purpose, it was urgent now. I suggested her to remove bra also. She stared at me and denied. Again I had to convince her of the urgency and told that it will be only a one time effort, and subsequently it would not be needed. Saying so, I went near her and removed the hooks from back. As the bra was out, her boobs were looking like bog melons, with no wrinkles, no sagging, and very tight. Just then the door bell rang. I asked them to close the door from inside and went to open the door. My neighbor was standing. He said that there was a phone from my boss and it was urgent. I went to his house, and spoke to my boss.


Discussing about the office works, it took almost 20 minutes. Then I suddenly realized that I had left my wife topless with that man in the room! I hurriedly returned, and even then the room door was closed. Kids were watching cartoon. Slowly I went to the door, and peeped through the key hole. Initially I could not see any one. But then, I saw my wife fully nude and was sitting on him with her legs on his either sides. He was also naked. She was now moving up and down, her heavy breast, heaving up and down, and her long hairs down on her back. Her hands were on his hairy chest. I saw him. Yes, he was very handsome, a gym figure, bushy hair on his chest. As she was raising up, his shaft was visible. It was very long and gat. She was moaning, and then they changed the position. He came on her and she lifted her thighs inviting him inside. As she surrounded him with her legs, and pulled they made a synchronous movement, cradling on each other. Breaking now and then, kissing, biting, they continued for a long time. I thought it was now over. But he then entered her from back, which I had never done. She was enjoying every moment of it. After say another half an hour, he discharged fully deep in her, as she thrust her pelvis again and again, shaking her head, and with tear drops in her eyes, and smile on her satisfied eyes. They got up with a final embrace and long kiss. As they dressed, I went out and again entered as if I was coming only then.


Shalaini scolded me for being late and said that he was waiting since 45 minutes. I said sorry and asked him, as to when it would be ready. He said that he would first prepare it with a rough stitch for trial and then complete it. Immediately Shalu asked him if he can bring it next day at 2 PM. He agreed with a smile. I knew the reason for the invitation and smiled my self. Then it became a routine for them. Every Monday and Thursday, they were meeting (Mating) without fail at 2 PM. Sometimes, on other days, they were meeting at a hotel in Thane. Also there was an electronic shop beside his shop, where there was an inside room with a cot. They had made arrangements with the shop, and were meeting there also. Shortly, she was pregnant. I had not told that I had already undergone family planning. She got a son. Then we again were transferred to Gujarat. She was missing Babulal very much. After about 6 months, one day, he came to our house, and as I knew him well I asked him to stay back. He was on his way to his home town. That night again they were together almost whole night, thinking that I was fast asleep. Then I told them that I know everything, and he can come at any time without hesitation. They then sighed a relief. He started coming once in a month or two and stay for two or three nights. I left them in separate room in those nights.


But some times, he could not make it for months. Shalu was feeling desperate. She was now a sex addict. There was doctor on our company, where we used to go for treatment. One of the doctor had lot of resemblances to Babulal. After some times her hospital visits increased. She started complaining about pain in her breasts, and fear of cancer. I went along with her to the doctor, and asked for a mammography. It was clear. But she continued her visits. After many years she disclosed this to me. She initially told the doctor of pain and he gave some ointment and tablets. The she told that she can feel a plump in the breast and requested the doctor to please test them. Innocently the doctor called her one day and tested them with his hands. Then she held the hands and embarrassed him, and kissed him. Then they could not stop at that. It became a routine. As the dispensary was not suitable for further activities, the doctor started coming to our house, once in a week on one pretext or other in the afternoons, when ever I used to go out stations.


The hunger did not stop there. She was putting on weight day by day. The doctor suggested her to go to health club, which was also in our town ship. I also agreed, as I thought that it would deviate her mind. In the health club, there was an instructor, by name Mr. Be. (In short). He was in his fifties, but was very healthy. Shalini was having pain in shoulder due to spondilytes. The instructor asked her if she needs massage. She had agreed, and he started the massage, initially on her shoulder and then his hands came down to all places. The health club was a good place, in after hours, where they enjoyed almost daily. He had that capacity and she had that hunger. Then again she did her escapades with another three youths who were younger than her. All these stories, she narrated me few years back. Now I am retired and settled down in Mysore. My children including Babulal’s son are now well educated and settled. The body thinks me as his father. As he is very handsome I also liked him. We sit together in the evenings and some time, recollect the old times. Has reading this story made you horny? Want to sex chat with real life hot women?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.