Tuesday 17 July 2012

Sex With Married Lady

Hello to all you beautiful Lady out there who frequent this amazing website. This is an amazing website. I just drool over all the exciting and mind boggling stories of this particular site. This is my first and true story. My name is Ajay. I am from Tatanagar, Jharkhand. I am 30, doing my Job.
I stay alone here and few Years back and I was in Chandigarh a lovely couple moved over near of my flats on introduction I came to know, that the man is working in the army and has to be on border almost six months in a year. The guy introduced me to his wife-her name was Priya name change the first impression was heart throbbing she was a wearing a light blue chiffon sari with a low cut blouse.
Oh god the big melons just seem to burst out-the boos were big 38D just gushing out, her low cut blouse just exposed her deep cleavage she was having a six months old son who was moving his fingers on her nipples which seems to be rock hard and sticky must have fed the baby few minutes back!
My dick was just getting harder trying to salute the sexy lady somehow I managed to go away! But I could see a naughty smile on her face! After 15 days her hubby left for his job. I masturbated a lot thinking of her seductive figure specially her juicy boobs full of milk! One day I went to her place she was in light pink gown which was almost transparent her nipples were big sticking to the gown.
I just gazed at those melons she looked at me and smiled. The she asked me to go to her bedroom because her baby was there.
My tool was trying to show its class but I told myself to have some patience. Suddenly the baby started crying I told her that he needs your milk she blushed and said yes she needs her breast feeding immediately she opened the buttons of her gown and took the left boob out! Ohh Gosh it’s so big milky white in colour with cherry like brown nipples and I was amazed! She was lactating the baby.
My cock was getting harder and getting like a pole she opened the other two buttons of the gown and took the full boob out-it’s so gorgeous! I just was getting aroused she smiled at me and asked me love to have milk of mine I know u r looking at my sexy tits! I just can’t wait-as the baby was sucking the left boob, I took the right boob and started kneading the same. She kept the baby aside and took my mouth on the erect nipple.
I slowly kissed the nipples and fondling the boobs she was moaning in pleasure mmm ahhhh she was urging to suck her boob then I sucked her nipples as milk keep showering in my mouth and it’s so delicious I sucked like a baby and make her empty her left boob was full of milk till then she took me in my lap and put the right boob in my mouth.
I was devouring all milk! I was sucking her boobs dry-she rolled her fingers on my trousers and was playing with my hard cock her eyes were full of lust and sex! She told me that she was dying to have sex with me from the very 1st day! As she slowly opened my trousers biting me all over my body and my monster like cock jumped out-she told me that she has never seen a big cock like this-she went up and bought a bowl of ice-cream.
She put the ice cream on my big cock and started licking it I was in the 9th heaven-she was eating me up umm ahhhh her pink watery lips torturing my cock-she were so hot she was swallowing it and making awesome moans! As she cleaned the ice-cream up eating my cock which was red hot, she then took the cock in one hand and with the other hand she took the breast and pumped milk on my cock it’s so exciting.
She was eating me dry I was in ecstasy! I was almost to come I asked her shall I discharge in your mouth-she nodded violently I spurted the whole thick cum in her mouth she ate me dry! Now I laid her down on bed and took the ice-cream and put on her boobs I started licking each and every part of her body I slowly reached her waist and parted her legs.
She was shivering I parted the lips of the pussy its pink, juicy and big ohh just was too hot-my cock was getting hard again! I could see the deep hole of her pussy! I took some wine and put it inside the pussy she was trembling in excitement and she told me you are tearing me apart you are so horny eat me up dear! I inserted my tongue and started sucking her pussy it’s so juicy.
I was eating her deep and deep she was moaning umm ohhhhh love you honey need your cock in my pussy dear! She was moaning come inside me ajay- I want to take u fuck me baby! Then I took my cock slowly put it in my massive dick which was making her mad mmm. Priya shut her eyes and was enjoying. She moaned with each of my thrusts as I pushed into her. 
It was a little awkward at first trying to establish a rhythm, but I eventually got a steady pace going. All of my senses were being stimulated at the same time, it was almost overwhelming. Her scent and touch, her beauty, her moans, and the taste of her pussy and lips still lingering within my mouth all worked me over.
I could feel my orgasm building up in the base of my balls and told Priya about my impending explosion. She whispered in my ear-fuck me hard baby-it’s great! We roll over and she was on my dick pumping my cock as her huge boob was dangling in air! She was moaning she must have multiple orgasms by this time. As I was about to cum she told me to cum in his mouth again-I spurted a load of cum she ate me dry!
She licked my duck clean and we wrapped in each other’s arms as the baby was sleeping-slowly nibbling his nipples-as she was playing with my cock-teasing the head of my cock its getting erect as I took one of the boobs and suck it again milky full of milk! But suddenly she went up to make some tea I can’t wait as my tool was already charged up-she was making tea.
I grabbed her from behind licking the nape of her neck and earlobes she was moaning I took the boobs out they are so big-I just pumped from behind and put the milk in tea-tea with fresh milk so tasty I just pumped the milk and eat every drop of It! As she was standing I slowly smooched his ass, kneading his lovely ass and gliding my cock there-she told me she never has been fucked from behind she was bit terrified!
I put her against the wall of the kitchen put some Vaseline on the lovely hole of the ass-slowly putting my hard cock in she as moaning ummm ohhhhh I was thrusting hard it’s just so exciting my cock was exploding in her virgin ass she was screaming oohh finally I loaded all my cum in the ass! She was smiling naughtily then I start fucking every and each day whenever we want enjoy after this I also fucked her mother and also sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.