Sunday 1 July 2012

Rahul Fucking Neighbourhood Sexy Girl

Hi everyone.... this is my first story. I have been reading this site since past two years. I was wondering how lucky the people are who gets such pleasure. Finally I too experienced the pleasure of a female body.
Let me first introduced myself, My name is Rahul(name changed) m persuing my B.Tec in computer science and engg., I m 5'6 tall and a average looking guy. My neighbour girl is two years younger to me. I used to play with her sice my childhood. We played doctor doctor where we used to get naked and touch our private parts, bt that time we knew nothing about sex.
later when we grew up her body went through some changes and I used to fantasize abt it. Later I came to know abt sex and watched many blue flims. From that day I was waiting for a chance to enjoy her beautiful body. Then when I gave my 12 boards final and she gave her 10 boards final. We used to chat the whole day coz no study.. Then suddenly the topic came about gf and bf.
 
She asked whether I have a gf to which I replied negative and I asked the same to her to which she replied that she doesn't believe in love. After a few days she came to my home to watch a adult comedy flim "American pie", she was sitting near me and I ws in my bermuda. those naked scenes made my cock hard and it made a tent.
Suddenly she noticed it and begein to laugh and tease me. I ws embressed and kept quite, then she said its ok it happens and she kept her hand in my thigh and slowly begin to rub my thigh. I was unable to resist such sensation and I slowly put my hands around my waist and slowly started to rub her tummy. Then she suddenly asked the size of my cock.
I got tensed to such type of question and replied that I havn't measured it. Then she took the scale from the table and asked me to stand up. I did so, then she asked me to remove my pant to which I resist it. She consoled me that she will jst measure, to which I agreed and she pulled the pant upto my thigh and measured it. It is 6.5 inch. she ws impressed and played with it a little.
Then I asked her to open her top to which she readily opened it then I asked her to removed her skirt, she didn't agree after a little pleading she agreed and wow she was only in bra and panty... that too by fav colour black. I jst made her lie in the bed and slowly begain to kiss her belly and the licked her navel. She made some hissing noise. after a little of licking I slowly kissed her boobs over the bra.
Then I removed her bra and tose pink nipples made my mouth watered. I started sucking her nipples and sucked it till it became red. Then I kissed her juicy lips and started massaging her pussy above her panty. It ws already wet. I kissed her thigh and slowly removed her panty, What a sight.... it ws baby clean shaved.
I couldn't resist any more and directly put my mouth in her cunt ans started licking it hungrily. After a licking it I positioned my dick in the entrance of her cunt and slowly pushed it. It ws a bit difficult but after a little struggle it went in. I came to know she was not a virgin. I asked her about it to which she replied that she had sex with her best friend's father.
It a different story which I will narrate in my next post. Then I satrted pumping her with slow strokes and the slowly I increased the speed. It ws real heaven I experienced. after a little pumping she made a loud mourn and released her cum after that I released mine too. Then we lied in the bed for 15 min and she turned back.
I saw her ass and just couldn't control myself and started kissing her in the ass. She smiled and said its virgin. I Said her that I will take its virginity. She agreed bt said not to day. After some day. Then I kissed her in the lips and sucked her nipples and requested her to suck my cock. to which she agreed and sucked my cock and I released my cum all over her breast. This was the best sex experience till today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.