Sunday 1 July 2012

Padma Fucked In Front Of Husband

Me and my wife moved in this apartment a few months back, its closer to work and to the middle of the city, there were shopping malls closeby and my wife was not complaining compared to the previous house where she used to nag me about being far away from anything and everything blah blah.., you know women.
This apartment had about 12 portions. The family right under our apartment used to manage the maintainance and safety of the building as they were the only family who owned their house unlike everyone else who was renting out. They were this mid aged couple that always seemed so polite and helpful with everything.
One night we came home really late and realized we lost our house keys. They had let us sleep on their sofa, breakfast in the morning and till we got the locksmith to create another key the next day. There was something about this family, the husband was always at home and seemed like he had some sort of illness, the wife worked at some school and the two kids were around 10, 12 something.

After the incident of the lock, I noticed he would find occasions to come home and hang out and especially when my wife was not at home. At first I was ok with it, but because my work allowed me to work from home I was getting a little uneasy with him hanging around the house. His name was Satish, he would come over when the wife and kids left and bring me a little part
of what they had cooked for breakfast and sit on the single sofa and watch news all day. I figured he was lonely and needed some company. He would never disturb me if I was busy with something. One day, I asked him why he always stayed at home and not pickup work. He explained that he had this heart problem where if he gets even a little stressed he would go into cardiac arrest.
Very small things such as things dropping in the house to someone knocking at the door would get him an anxiety attack. I empathised with him and that evening I shared it with wife and she was feeling sorry for him as well. Now, me and my wife have been married for 4 years now and have no problems in the bed.
As a matter of fact we love sex and do it atleast twice a week, my wife is not easily orgasmic and it takes about 15 minutes of screwing to get her to cum which I manage to every time we do it. It was this one weekend, Satish came over and invited us to their eldest kid's birthday party. We went down and noticed it was just us and their family.
Kind of awkward but we stayed for the whole party and left. The next day Satish came and hung out with me at my house. He was a little extra inquisitive this time, he kept asking me personal questions like how long we've been married and if I had girlfriends before that, he then said that he and his wife were having problems for the past few years.
I offered him to speak to my friend who was a marriage counsellor but he refused. He then looked at me and said, I hear you and your wife have sex every night. We hear the creaking of the bed and especially when we do it in the bathroom. I could not believe I was hearing this. He quickly then explained that it had been over 8 years since he had had sex with his wife and
was worried that his wife would cheat on him if he did not do anything about it. I did not know what to say, but that I was sorry to hear that. He then said something that dropped my jaw to the floor, he asked me if I will do his wife ? I got up from my chair and yelled - are you crazy ?? he said - I know it sounds wrong but I rather have someone I know screw my wife than someone she gets romantically involved with.
As much as I had a upset face on, I started to imagine doing it with his wife. Satish's wife padma was a normal looking housewife, she seemed to be in decent health. I dont remember looking at her sexually but for some reason a proposal like this had to considered with some thought. Satish then walked away saying think about it and let me know.
As he was walking out, I asked him - does your wife know of this ? He said - I will take care of that, just let me know if you are interested. I had a tough time concentrating on work that day, I kept looking through my window to see if I can see Padma on her way in and see how she really looked.
I did not see her that evening, but I went out late at night after dinner for a walk and passed by his door. It was open and Padma was sitting alone on the sofa and watching something on the TV. I stood at the door and observed her, like I imagined she was not a stunner in looks but had something very plain and village girl look about her.
She seemed to have small boobs and no fat around her belly or waist. She was probably half the size of my wife. She then looked straight at me across the corridor and strained her eyes to see who it was. I guess because she was looking at the TV she was not able to see in the dark. She got up and walked to the door, she saw me and said - oh, aap and smiled.
I was wondering if Satish had already asked her if she was ok with sleeping with me. She asked me if I had had dinner and I said yes, she walked away. There was nothing great to say about her ass as well. I kept thinking about it all night even while banging my wife. There were moments I thought it was not right and slept off.
The next morning, as usual Satish came home and offered some of the lemon rice they made that morning. I said - look Satish, you have a beautiful wife, have you thought of getting her vibrators and dildos. He said he'd thought about them but wanted her to feel a real man, something he could not provide. I asked him, even if I said yes - I would not able to screw her all the time.
He said, thats fine and that he will find someone else if I did not want to do it. That took me back a little bit and I said ok - lets do it. He smiled and said thanks, we watched some TV together and he said he had to make a call. He called and started speaking in Marathi. I could make out that he was talking to his wife.
He got off the phone and turns to me and tells me that she will be leaving half a day. I almost got a hard on thinking about that. I called my wife and made sure she was not coming home anytime soon. Satish left a little later. I went in for a bath, and shortly after Padma came upstairs. She had a smile on her face but seemed calm, I asked her if Satish was coming. She said no.
I asked her if she wanted something to drink, she said no. I asked her if she was fine with what Satish had arranged for her and she smiled and looked away. I walked across her, looked outside my corridor if anyone was peeping and closed the door. I asked her if she wanted to sit down and she sat down. I sat next to her and looked at her.
She had very innocent eyes and seemed to question me with them. I imagined thats how she looked into Satish's eyes when they had their first night. I said she looked real pretty, she smiled in return. I held her chin with my right hand and reached out and kissed her lips very gently. She had her eyes open when I kissed her again.
I kept brushing my lips on hers and in a few seconds she had her lips open for me to suck on. She seemed to melt into the sofa and gave in to anything I was doing. I asked her to get up and sit on my lap, she did that and I leaned her against me and kissed her lips and neck for a few minutes after that. I could feel my dick harden under her thighs.
She was wearing this red sari with a matching blouse. I pulled her sari off her shoulder and squeezed her breasts outside her blouse. I tugged at the blouse and opened it to see a cheap black bra under. I pushed it upwards and it revealed a beautiful pair of titties. They were just enough to cup in my palm, I sucked on her nipples and she reacted with a moan - looked like she had sensitive nipples.
I sneaked a hand under her sari up to her thighs, she had her legs tightly held together. I asked her to stand up and pulled down her sari and took off her blouse. She stood there completely naked in front of me. I pulled down my pants and pointed at my dick and said - dekho apne kya kiya. Her eyes widened a bit when she saw my erect penis standing there and saluting her.
I asked her to come here. I took her hands and wrapped them around my dick. Only the head of my dick was visible now. I kissed her forehead and said - dekh kya rahe ho? chooso. She shook her head, I said it was fine and asked her to suck it like an ice cream. She put her mouth around it and started sucking it but soon took her hands away and started rubbing her mouth
like she had a hair in her mouth of something. I rubbed my dick on her boobs and nipples and asked her to sit on the couch. I said - yeh, dekho and parted her legs. She had a hairy muff, I pushed the hair aside and noticed she did not have any clit visible or pussy lips. Seemed like an unused and well taken care of vagina. I put my mouth on her pussy and she whispered.
A'ge, kya kar rahe ho, I did not pay attention to it and continued sucking her pussy, she started to move all over the sofa and it was getting real hard for me. I pushed her hard to the back of the sofa and squeezed in with her. She was staring my dick in a 69 position while I had my palms clenched around her butt cheeks pushing her pussy to my face and I was sucking on it.
Once in a few minutes I would say - mera lund chooso and she would lick it for sometime and stop. My dick was super hard and she was not helping me. I got out from under her and arched her against the couch and put a condom on my dick and rubbed it against her pussy. She had a scared face as she was looking at my dick slowly enter her pussy.
She moaned a little, she was fucking tight. I pulled out and put two fingers in her and opened her up a little bit. The second time it seemed better, I could move in and out freely. She did not seem like a lady who gave birth to two kids as I kept pumping in and out slowly. After a few minutes she said - dard horaha hai.
I stopped and pulled out. She pulled her legs together and seemed like she was in deep pain. I lost my hardon and got her some ice. She got dressed and left the house a few minutes after that. I was reminded of how my wife also had problems getting used to my penis. Satish came over later and said that she liked it but I had a big penis for her and was explaining how we need to do it more often to get used to it.
I said ok. That night my wife was not in the mood and she did not want to do it. I was dying to get off. Padma did not go to work the next day, Satish asked me to come downstairs this time and asked me if I was fine with him watching. I was kind of hesitant at first but said - yeah, why not. I went downstairs and saw Padma in a light blue nightgown, she was smiling at me.
I said sorry for the other day and she smiled. Satish asked me to do it in the bedroom. I walked in behind them and Padma sat down on the bed. Usually their house would smell of spices and puja stuff but today it smelled like they had used some room freshner. I kissed Padma and looked at Satish, he sat down in one corner with his back to the wall.
I kept kissing her and she seemed more responsive this time. I pulled up her nightie and she was not wearing anything under it. She had shaved her pussy clean. I smiled after looking at it. I sucked her boobs and occasionally looked over her shoulder at Satish. He just sat there with no emotions on his face.
After a little while, I pushed her on the bed and parted her legs in air and sucked on her pussy, she was pushing her ass in my face and was lifting her waist of the bed every few minutes. I got up pulled my dick out and looked at Satish - he smiled at me, I put a condom on and rubbed it on her pussy. I could tell that she was very comfortable and less anxious this time.
She was moving her ass with every thrust of mine, soon she wrapped her legs around me and I kept pumping her faster and faster. She was pushing her ass into the air and I bend forward and put my hands on the bed, she put her arms around my neck and lifted herself up from the bed after every stroke. I easily picked her off the bed and turned and sat down at the edge of the bed.
She was not communicative and I was not able to tell when she was having her orgasms but my legs were dripping of her juices. It was almost as if she as peeing on me. I lay back on the bed and let her do the work - she uncomfortably moved up and down my dick and I could tell she was getting close to another orgasm when she stopped and swallowed a lump of saliva
in her mouth and then opened her mouth and looked up with a long breath. I pushed her off me and rubbed my dick and squirted over her belly. I asked her how she felt, she smiled very shyly and looked at her husband - he was all smiles too. I cleaned the cum from her belly and she got up and went into the bathroom. I nursed my dick for a few seconds and put my pants on.
Satish and me sat in the front room while Padma made us some nice ginger tea. This went on for a few months and whenever I was in the mood for a different pussy - I would just go downstairs and tell Satish and he would arrange for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.