Monday 2 July 2012

Masterji seduced

It was November first week and I had a little less than two months to prepare for my Nanads marriage on first January. Clothes were the most important thing next to jeweler and as always I wanted to look in my ever best. I had bought six sarees and eight dresses and I was to visit the tailor for the blouses petticoats and the stitching of the dresses when one of my friend Rekha advice me to visit a particular tailor whom she always visited. I didn’t want to actually because I was always comfortable with mine regular one but
Rekha persuaded me a lot and at last I agreed to get one blouse stitched from his shop and order the rest if I liked his work. She rang up the person and we finalized going there the next morning. All the sarees I bought were very costly ones but I selected one of them for getting done first. Rekha used to call him masterji and used to always praise him a lot. Next morning I drove to masterji’s shop accompanied by Rekha. It was a 10 min drive and we reached the building where the shop was. The shop was on the first floor a very moderate looking shop,
There were some blouses hung outside and the main working room seemed to be inside. Two women came out from inside and left and masterji came out and politely asked us inside. We followed him inside one side was his workshop where two people were working on machines and the other side was masterji’s cabin. Inside were a very high table and a couple of chairs. We sat down and Rekha introduced me to him and told him of my requirements and I handed him the saree as the blouse piece was to be cut from it. Masterji was standing all the time and opened the saree and cut the blouse piece.

I had carried an old blouse of mine for the measurement and handed it to masterji but he insisted on fresh measurement as the saree was very expensive and he wanted to give me satisfactory result as I had told him of the rest of the order. At first I didn’t agree but Rekha and masterji both insisted so I went ahead. He assured me that he would not require the measurements again for the rest of my order and as rekha was also there I didn’t think much and agreed, Masterji was a man somewhat around 45 or so , was more than seventy five percent bald.
In spite of the age he had good looks and an athletic body with broad shoulders and a flat tummy. I stood up before him and he readied himself pulling out the tape he had hung around his neck. I knew I would have to bring down my pallu so I was a bit shy but there was one more reason why I was a bit nervous. The blouse I was wearing was very tight, somewhat two years old and that time I used a 34 size bra whereas now I had gained a bit of weight and using a 36. I had stuffed myself in that blouse and so it was an awkward situation for me.
Nothing else could be done right away so as masterji directed I put down my saree pallu and he began by measuring my neck arms etc. He asked me about the neck and I showed him the style and depth and he wrote down my sizes and proceeded downwards. When they reached the measurements of my breasts and cups he asked me if the blouse was tight. I nodded saying yes and to check how tight it was he inserted one finger into the base. I was shocked but since it was his profession I didn’t mind, he seemed to be just doing his work. Then Masterji told me to open the lowest button as that way he could get the right measurement.
I didn’t know how to refuse and because it was a tight blouse and I wasn’t wearing a bra underneath. I was confused as the blouse had buttons in front and so i called Rekha to one side and told her of my situation. She assured me to not to worry and she stood along with me as I opened the lowest button. The upper part and cups were also very tight and I didn’t want to spoil the fitting of the blouse so I just told masterji that the new blouse should be a bit loose than this . To check he again inserted a finger over my breast and ran it up to my cleavage.
Then masterji put his tape around to measure the diameter and when his tape was on my breasts he asked me size of my bra. I shyly replied 36 to which he said that there was a problem as the blouse I was wearing was too tight and he requested me to turn around and open all the blouse buttons as that way he could get the perfect measurement . I felt a bit shy but went ahead and turned away from him and opened all the buttons . He came behind me and asked me raise my hands up and put his tape around me over my breasts .
Then the tape tightened and he said ok madam , you may put your buttons back . Just then I realized that I was standing in front of a mirror and my raised hands had pulled both sides of the blouse upwards exposing the whole valley in between my boobs and masterji got a good free show. My heartbeats increased as I stuffed back both my breasts one by one into that tight blouse and as I buttoned up I noticed masterji stealing glances from the mirror. I had unknowingly showed my breasts to him. He asked me to come over the next day for a trial and we left
Next day I went there alone and it was afternoon time when I reached. Masterji as usual welcomed me politely and handed me over a half stitched blouse. He said it was just to check the measurements and the final stitching would be done if it was fitting ok. I looked for the changing room and he showed me to it . Just as I was about to enter he told me not to wear my bra inside as it was a bra-less blouse. I didn’t like the idea of going without a bra to a marriage so I told masterji that I didn’t want such a design and even my husband wouldn’t approve it.
He took the blouse and showed me a bra stitched inside the blouse along with the cups and straps. I got relaxed and went in to change. After wearing it I found no hooks or buttons in it and so I called for masterji from inside and told him the fitting was ok. He asked me to come out as he wanted to check it for himself. I took a look at myself at the mirror , put back the pallu and came out, As I walked towards him masterji gave me a good look at my breasts . Then he asked me to remove the pallu and as I did I revealed to him myself half naked.
Without buttons the heavy blouse had sideway on both sides and half of my boobs were visible . Masterji took a good look at my naked body as he examined the blouse and at the same time took chances to touch me at the cleavage and the sides of my boobs . His touch sent a chilling sensation in my spine and i shivered I wasn’t able speak a word and masterji even raised the blouse a bit as if to see the fitting of the cups and peeped in to see my nipples .
I wasn’t able to stop him although I wanted to and I noticed a bulge on masterjis trouser . I understood masterji’s condition and controlled the situation by covering myself as masterji finished and quickly changed my clothes and left his shop, Back home I could not take that thought out of my mind . Although I understood his reaction was natural as I have everything that men love to see and touch. In spite that I’m 36 I have maintained myself very well and Masterji got to see the most valuable assets I had.
I am fair skinned and I have large light brown areolas and long nipples which can give any one a hard on and masterji was no different. To be very frank, I’m a bit of an exhibitionist type of person and in one way I actually enjoyed showing myself teasing masterji . Although he was a professional and watching ladies closely or touching was nothing new for him as he must have gone through all this hundreds of times yet him getting an erection seeing me made me feel proud of myself . My next visit was two days later when I was supposed to collect the blouse.
That day I went to his shop in the afternoon and by chance masterji was all alone. On asking he told me his workers had gone for lunch. Masterji handed me the blouse and before giving him the rest of the order I went in the trial room to check it finally. Inside I took off my blouse and bra and put on the newly stitched blouse. Everything was perfect but as I buttoned up I felt it was too tight. Somehow I wore it and looked at myself in the mirror. I was looking sexy no doubt with that big tight cleavage showing but I couldn’t go that way as my husband wouldn’t like it.
He is very narrowing minded and doesn’t approve me dressing that way. Since no one was around I went and told masterji my problem . He understood immediately and told me not to worry as there was a button by which it could be adjusted . For that he asked me to open the buttons. And I did, standing right in front of him I opened all of them one by one . Masterji’s stare stiffened my nipples and I began to feel the chill . The adjustment button was one on both sides somewhere below my underarms so masterji raised the blouse and put his hand in literally brushing my nipples.
I was standing practically topless in front of him and stood that way for nearly 5 mins as he took turns and adjusted both the sides rubbing his hands on my nipples which had become hard like nuts till then . Heat began to generate inside me dampening my insides and my panty crotch. When he finished he asked me to button up and i regained my senses. It seemed perfect now and I gave him the rest of the order. I visited his shop many more times after that and still do, but didn’t go beyond that ever . I feel Masterji is a lucky chap as he got to see me openly and so closely, this is a true incident that happened just 2 or 3 months back and because there is no sex in it, I’m sure some of you might not like it. But all comments good or bad are most welcome and I Sunita am waiting to hear it all from you all at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.