Sunday 1 July 2012

Man Watching Lesbian Wife

Hi, I'm from South Africa & i'd like to relate my recent dilemma with your readers. it all started on a wednesday, my wife was getting ready for work and i noticed her dressing, shee wore a sexy black bra and very sexy thong matching panties. in the evening when we going to bed she undressed and I noticed something odd, she wasn't wearing the same panties.
she now was weaing a red lacey panty. this really baffled me & I was sure she was having an affair. I decided to follow her the next day. unfortunately she spent the entire day in the office. this carried on for a few days without me finding anything to pin on her. A few days later she came home with herwork colleague, Asha. I knew Asha was lesbian.
My wife told me that they had some work to finish, I left them to do their work & went out to the pub. When I returned I found Asha sitting just in her bra at the pc & my wife massaging her shoulders. they were in a state of shock & my wife explained that Asha was feeling pain in her shoulders, I said nothing & told them i'm going to bed.
 
my wife told me she will join me soon as Asha is staying & she will just give her some night clothes & come. I dozed off & was awoken by some noises. I went ito the passage to check & heard the noises coming from the guest room. I went to check & saw something that shocked me.
My wife was lying on her back with her legs spread and Asha was between her legs sucking her pussy. my wife was giggling like a schoolgirl and just then Asha got up to reveal a strap on between her legs. she saw me and quickly jumped under the covers. my wife got up and started appolgising for cheating on me.
i sat on the bed and asked them to explain & this is when my wife admitted that this started last wednesday when Asha seduced her and they started something and was disturbed in the office & they wore the wrong panties. i told them I dont mind as long as I can watch & join in but Asha said no! ahe is lesbian & can & will have nothing to do with a man.
I told her she doesn't have to & i'll only concentrate on my wife. i started kissing my wife & soon Asha also started fondling my wife's breasts and pussy. my wife broke the kiss and turned her attention to Asha. she sucked on Asha's nipples and then moved down to Asha's strap on, she sucked it like she was suckin a real dick.
while he had her arse in the air sucking the plastic dick I decided that this was the best time fo force fuck my wife's ass. I started to tongue her anus and got it nice and wet. I lined up my dick at her arsehole and slowly pushed in. my wife tried moving away but Asha held her ass cheeks open and asked me to go on.
while I fucked my wife in the ass Asha got under my wife and pushed her plastic dick in my wife's pussy. my wife was screaming out in pain as we both fucked her holes, my wife was soon cumming ans asked Asha to fuck her harder. She told me to take it easy as her ass was sore. just as she came her clit got sensitive & she told Asha to stop.
As asha pulled out her plastic dick I bent down to suck off my wife's juices from Asha's plastic dick. it was so creamy and tasty that i shot my hot load up my wife's bum & waited a few seconds to get soft and pulled out. my wife & Asha then got in a 69 position ans licked each other,
my cum dripped from my wife's asshole to her pussy and Asha was reluctant to taste it but just tried a little with the tip of her tongue and then started licking my wife's ass. Asha said that this was the first time she tasted a man's cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.