Sunday 1 July 2012

Husband’s Demand For DD

My name is Pooja and I belong to a small town of India. My husband lives in Mumbai alone. He belonged to a very rich family and was highly educated. His father and my father were old friends and that is how we got married. Also everybody thought I was very beautiful with height 5’8” and figure 34B-26-36. Our engagement period wasn’t long and we got married quickly and weren’t able to understand each other’s needs before marriage.
My husband needs sex every day. Twice or thrice in a day at times. For first 2 months my husband just won’t leave me. We had done oral and tried different positions. Since I was from a small town I wasn’t aware of many things. He taught me a lot of things and tried all sorts of things with me. MY husband didn’t allow me to wear Saris or shalwar qameez and wanted me to wear jeans, skirts and shorts.
He took me out shopping and would buy me all sorts of t-shirts and trousers and bras and panties. I realized his choice was very open. He asked me to wear transparent clothes and shirts with low necks. Tight short tank tops were his favorite and almost all my clothes were sleeveless. Since money was not an issue he asked me to go to parlor often and do grooming. Not a single hair was found on my body and I used to get regular massages for body.
One day, after 2 months of our marriage, he told me he wants to go for a foreign trip to Indonesia. I was excited since it was like our honeymoon trip. Once we landed he told me he was here for a reason. He said we need to go to a close by village. He said one of his friends recently came to this village and got a service done for his wife.
 
They had developed a natural massage system through which one’s breasts are enlarged. I was shocked and I stared at him. He said there was nothing to worry and it was only 10 days procedure. There was no pain and medicine involved. It was just massage through which they can do it. I asked him if he didn’t like my boobs.
He said he loved them and that’s why he wanted to make them firm and make the size DD. He said it was his greatest wish that I have 36 DD. Also that the procedure will involve making my nipples hard and erect. I was very confused but he convinced me to go and check it out. The next day we got to the spa where they would massage it.
It was a very nice place with slow music and beautiful environment. The staff gave us a lot of papers and showed us pictures and asked us our requirements. They asked us what size we wanted and what shape. My husband said he wants 36 DD, round and firm and nipples 1 inch long. I stared at his face but he kept on giving instructions. Once all was finalized the lady told me not to worry as procedure involved no pain and it was all natural herbs.
I was taken to a nearby room and asked to take off my clothes and lie down on bed. I was reluctant but was told a lady would be doing my massage so there is no problem and that it is not allowed in the room to talk at all. I will have to remain quiet. I took off my clothes and lay down on bed putting white sheet on top of me. Few minutes later a young girl entered the room and just smiled. I said hello but she remained quiet. Then she removed the sheet and took my hands on side and tied them lightly on cuffs on both side of the bed.
I was shocked and asked her why she did so but again she remained quiet and put her finger on my lips to stay quiet too.
Then she turned the light very dim and smell of candles filled the room. She started massaging my boobs slowly with oil and then with pressure. She pushed them from side to side and rubbed them hard. It started to hurt me a bit and I let out few moans after which I said it was hurting. She got a mouth gag and put it in my mouth so I couldn’t say anything.
Then again she started rubbing them hardly and pinching them. All of a sudden I could feel tension in my pussy and I started rubbing my legs and moaning. I was getting high and her massage was making me feel good. Then she got a cloth and covered my eyes. Again she started massaging my boobs and holding them high and rubbing them.
I could no longer control myself and started rubbing my legs together. I wanted to release so badly. I was moaning. Suddenly I felt a hand on my pussy and it started rubbing me. I was enjoying it so much that I came quickly. After I released I felt that half the bed that is right below my waist my turned down and my legs were in air.
Someone was holding both my legs and was standing in between them and I felt a huge dick inside my pussy. It kept on pushing and pushing and it was giving me so much pleasure that I released again. After that bed was again put up and I was cleaned. Then a little more massage was done on my boobs and I was freed. I came out and told my husband the whole thing and he said it was him who had fucked me in the room but he wasn’t allowed to speak to me.
We got home and my boobs were sore but my husband can’t sleep without playing with them, so he played while I screamed in pain. This kept on happening for 5 days and everyday my husband would come and fuck me in room. On sixth day after fucking they put a mask on my boobs which started to get hard and would kind of mould the shape of my boob. But they did not apply it on my nipple.
After it started getting hard they put something on my nipples. It was kind of sucking machine. It sucked both my nipples for a little while and I felt no pain. Seventh day they took me to room. Did a little boob massage and put a mask on it. No fucking so far.
Then they started nipple sucking but this time it was very intense and I felt pain. It was pulling my nipples too hard upwards and I cried in pain. I could not move my hands since they were tied and my eyes were blind folded and mouth gagged. After a long time sucking started giving me pleasure and again I wanted to release. I started pushing my legs and rubbing them together.
The lady got the hint and she rubbed my pussy for me and once I released my husband came and fucked me hard. I felt my husband’s dick was getting bigger and his pushes were too hard in room. At night he was ok.
Next day I was again lying with mask and they did not bring in sucking machine. Instead someone kept on licking my nipples and I could feel tongue and teeth pulling it slowly and biting it. Then the pulling got intense and they were pulled hard pushing teeth inside. Pain was unbearable and I again cried in my gag. It kept on for a long while and again my husband came and fucked me hard and brutally.
I complained to my husband at night that I can’t take it but he told me it’s only 2 more days. I told him why he fucks me so badly and roughly in room, he said he has to, it’s a requirement. Next day after putting on mask, not on my nipples, cold air was forced on my nipples. After a while my nipples got so cold they felt numb and then they applied some cold lotion on it. After that they were tightly clipped and since they were swollen the clip sting me badly.
Then they were pulled upwards and this pain was unbearable. I kept on crying and wanted to get out of cuffs. But I was tied tightly and there was nothing I could do. While in pain I felt my pussy being opened roughly and someone started licking it badly. The tongue kept on going inside my hole and pushed harder. The pain and this licking, I couldn’t take it. After a while I released and my husband fucked me again.
After getting off the lady took me to mirror and showed me the results. She said tomorrow is your last day and we’ll give you some tips. When I returned last day they took me to a room with huge mirror. They took off my clothes and showed my boobs to me and my husband.
They applied some lotion gently. My boobs were huge and round. They were very firm and stood upright. The size was 36 DD and my nipples were huge. Around 1 inch and round. She said my procedure was complete and now I won’t need a bra. If I want to wear a bra Ill need a one which has nipple cut out.
My husband and I went out shopping for a cut out bra and were shocked to find many lovely bras in that style. They said it was getting common in village to get the procedure done so they have a huge variety of bras. Once we got back home my husband asked me to wear tight shirts which showed my boobs and nipples. He wouldn’t allow me to cover them in front of maids as well.
One day he took me to his friend’s party. I was wearing a transparent white top with low neck and which was very tight for my size. My boobs and nipples could be clearly seen. I resisted but my husband said he wants me to go this way. I was wearing a tight micro mini skirt with red thong. When we got there I was shocked to see all the wives dressed up in similar manner.
He told me most of them got the procedure done and he wanted to show me off. He said he loves it when his friends look at my boobs and drool as his ego feels satisfied. He further shocked me by telling me that in massage room it wasn’t him who would fuck me every day, but special fucking guys. I was fucked by 9 different men and he was standing in the window watching me get fucked and licked. He said I was massaged everyday by some male and not female and he loved to watch me get fucked by others.
He told me some special herb had been applied on my boobs now and every time a hand would touch my boobs I would get high and would want sex immediately. He said they have made me so used to sex now that I can’t live without having sex every day, so I can fulfill his requirements. And now that I was fully enhanced he would try new things with me. I am a loyal wife and now I have to do everything he says to please him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.