Sunday 22 July 2012

Ghose Uncle


Hi Sumana once again for you. Today I’m going to tell you about a new story of my life. From my childhood I’v seen my Aunt to be fucked by our neighbor Ghosh uncle. I was grown up in my Uncle’s House. When my age was 18, my Aunt’s age was 32 years. My Uncle was serving in a Marketing company. Out of 30 days he remains in tour so many days. Ghosh uncle was our neighbor just opposite door of our flat. He was forced bachelor, leaving his family in his native place of another city. His age was near about 44, strong, tall good to look, dusky skin. He close to my Uncle, so some times he used to come to our flat to chat with my Uncle. The climax starts now, it was the month of October, my Uncle went to a tour for 5 days. Generally we took our dinner about 9.30 Pm every night, that evening aunt told that, she is not feeling good, huge headache, so she want to take dinner early and to go to bed for rest. In absence of Uncle, we are only two, my Aunt and I am only, in our flat. Usually in master bed room for my Aunt and Uncle, in absence of my Uncle I used to sleep with my Aunt in that bed room otherwise my room is another one. In that evening aunt told me that she needs a sound sleep to recover her headache, so she wants to sleep alone in her bed room. She also advised me to go to bed early; otherwise the light of my room also may disturb her sound sleep. That evening we all finished by 8.00PM, aunt told me good night, and switched off my light, and pulled my door panel, and she went to her bed room. My eyes were not closing, as usually it is after 10.30, times are going on, but I could not sleep. I’m thinking about my Aunt, about her headache, Uncle is absent for 5 days…. Etc.
I laid in my bed, & my Aunt in her bed room. Near about 9.30 Pm suddenly I heard a cry of my Aunt as ahhhhaaaaaaaaaa. She was telling please leave me I can’t , it is too paining ohhhhhh please………. I can’t I can’t……. In the same time I heard the voice of Ghosh uncle, no dearling it will be pleasure within a few Auntent. I left my bed an come out from my room and observed that bedroom is closed from inside, I peeped through the key hole and saw that my Aunt and Ghosh uncle both are completely naked, and my Aunt is in doggy style and ghosh uncle’s erected huge size of penis not less than 8 inch with a thick head trying to puss in my Aunt’s ass hole. Now Ghosh uncle moved towards the dressing table and taking a lot of cold cream apply to her ass hole and some amount in his cock’s head. Now he kissing my Aunt’s lip and squeezing her boobs and continuously tuning her nipple. My Aunt is smiling and reacting very gladly and telling, dearling your dick is too thick it will damage my ass hole vigorously, please leave it. Ghosh uncle told that dearling, I agreed my dick is too thick than the other male, but you naughty ladies want these sort of dick, is not it? Tell me what you are getting difference than your hubby. In first time recall when I fucked your pussy, that time also initially it was paining to you, after while, you told you are in paradise. Same thing will be in ass fucking don’t worry, I’m most experienced, I love you, I will give you more pleasure & satisfaction. Again my Aunt goes to the doggy position, and ghosh uncle, placed his dick with cream in her ass hole pressed it, my Aunt again cried ohhhh mmmmaaaaaagggggooooooo……… Ghoshda naaa …. Naaaaa cheredin(Plese leave me), Ghosh Uncle said,” Darling, Tody’s night is only for you and me, it is our first night, it should be memorable, you should feel this night throughout the day. Otherwise what will be difference of other day fucking and today’s night ”. Yeas Ghoshda, it is our first night, during this last two month you fuck me in day time during the lunch break of your office, that is only half an hour to 45 minutes, today the complete night, not only today, coming 5 days, today’s night is our first night, it is our Sohag Rat(First night) Hearing these conversations I can guess the fact, so I left my bed and peed through the key hole with a curiosity and saw a terrific scene, that Ghosh uncle and my Aunt hugging each other and ghosh uncle lifted my Aunt in his strong arm and moved towards my Aunt’s bedroom. My Aunt was kissing ghosh uncle. After entering the bed room I heard the sound of closing the door of my Aunt’s bed room. I opened my door and saw the closed door. I keep my eyes in the key hole and saw in there blue night lamp, ghosh uncle removing my Aunt’s nity from her body, she was without any inner garments, Ghosh uncle was in Burmunda only, my Aunt pulled down his burmunda, and smiling in a naughty style. Both of them were fully naked. My Aunt was telling, “Darling, today’s night is our first night, it is our Sohag Rat(First night), it should be memorable” Why not honey, thou I fucked you earlier, those was in day time and in a anxiety also. These 5 night absolutely our, we shall fuck and sleep together without fear. It was my dream, from the day first I saw you, your glamour, your boobs your figure attaract me. From that time I’m only dreaming to sleep in night in your bed room. I know, your hubby will give us chance. I could read your eyes’ language. You are thirsty in sex, you want a strong man for sex as me. Yes darling, I can realize, your intention, while you peeped to my cleavage. Ghosh uncle was tuning my Aunt’s two nipple by his two hand, my Aunt’s face was changing with joy. She was rubbing ghosh uncle’s black dick, which was slightly erected, my Aunt’s slick fair fingers were looking very nice and sexy with a redish nail polished. She suddenly removed the fore skin from the head of the dick and kissed on it, within a few Auntent she started to lick it like a lolypop. Seeing these I feel very sad, as my Aunt was playing a dirty game with an neighbor, being a faithful house wife of my Uncle. But the erotic scene made me happy crazy also. Ghosh uncle was telling, darling today I shall fuck your virgin ass hole, though initially it will be painfull, but after a certain time it will bring you in paradise. Aunt replied, “I am afraid of it, is my ass hole can accommodate your this moanstar 8inch long dick? As my huby already made the hole of my cunt little bit wider, your this huge rod hurt me little bit, but I can, but my as hole is virgin. Don’t worrie dearling, please coparate with me we shall go today in a pleasure of paradise. OK, I’m ready. Ghosh uncle instructed my Aunt, to open her ass in a doggy style, she did it in this position and Mr. Ghosh placed his dick in her ass and started to press from the behind and his two strong palm was squzeeing my Aunt’s to melons vigorously. My Aunt started to cry “aaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaa. She was pleading to leave her, She was telling, please leave me I can’t , it is too paining ohhhhhh please………. I can’t I can’t……. In the same time ghosh uncle was telling , no dearling it will be pleasure within a few Auntent. My Aunt is in doggy style and ghosh uncle’s erected huge size of penis not less than 8 inch with a thick head trying to puss in my Aunt’s ass hole. Now Ghosh uncle moved towards the dressing table and taking a lot of cold cream apply to her ass hole and some amount in his cock’s head. Now he kissing my Aunt’s lip and squeezing her boobs and continuously tuning her nipple. My Aunt is smiling and reacting very gladly and telling, dearling your dick is too thick it will damage my ass hole vigorously, please leave it. Ghosh uncle told that dearling, I agreed my dick is too thick than the other male, but you naughty ladies want these sort of dick, is not it? Tell me what you are getting difference than your hubby. In first time recall when I fucked your pussy, that time also initially it was paining to you, after while, you told you are in paradise. Same thing will be in ass fucking don’t worry, I’m most experienced, I love you, I will give you more pleasure & satisfaction. Again my Aunt goes to the doggy position, and ghosh uncle, placed his dick with cream in her ass hole pressed it, my Aunt again cried ohhhh mmmmaaaaaagggggooooooo……… Ghoshda naaa …. Naaaaa cheredin(Plese leave me), he was not ready to hear her voice, now he applied more power and the dick inserted 60% and tuning my Aunt’s both the nipple, as he want to remove it, my Aunt was making sound woooo ahhhhhhaaaa….. within a few Auntent Ghosh uncle gave a thrust and inserted the full portion of his dick, my Aunt cried very loudly and I saw that the blood comes out from her ass hole side, ghosh uncle now moving his body to and fro movement and now in the same time his finger’s are playing with her clit, within a few Auntent I observed my Aunt’s face changed from paining face to enjoying face, and making different sound aaaaaaa iiiissssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aro jore aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ghosh da you are my real master, drive your slave, my body is your only ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh…………….. In this way ghosh uncle fucked my Aunt’s ass hole, after about 25-30 mnts Ghosh uncle telling dearling I’m cuming in your as hole and he increased the speed he was also making sound oohhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa moni dearling take it take it……… after that both of them laid on one another. From my Aunt’s ass hole the white cream of ghosh uncle and with blood of punctured ass hole of my Aunt was coming out which scene really erotic & unbelievable. All the scene I saw in my own eyes but I could not believe it that my Aunt is fucked by another person who is not my Uncle. It makes me sorrow by heart. It was unbelievable that my Aunt and ghosh uncle playing such type of game from earlier, as already he fucked her pussy. But how is it possible, my Aunt behaves with my Uncle as a faithful wife up to today’s afternoon, 5.00 Pm before leaving home. My Aunt is really good actress. Now she is faithful to Ghosh uncle. In this way 10-15mnts passed, now both of them again started kissing one another. Ghosh uncle’s cock was slightly golden, that is with shit of my Aunt, then both of them at a time entered in the bathroom and cleaned all and returned to bed. Ghosh uncle was near about 6ft, where as my Aunt was 5 ft only, he taken her in his strong arm and placed in bed, and started to kiss from her toe nail and licked all of her body. She remains in closed eye. He kissed her eye. He placed his 3inch thick cock in to her lip, she graved it and started to lick it, within few mints it become again 8 inch position, and inserted it in her pussy, placing her legs in his sholder, he was giving thrust, my Aunt also was trying to give upward stroke, both of them moving through out the bed some time she on above ghosh in below, again some time in reverse position, after near about 45 mints of play, ghosh remove his dick from the pussy and splashed his sperm in the mouth of her, she drank all. My aunt told to Ghosh uncle, really I enjoyed more while you fucked my ass. Ghoshda, I’m ready to die with your man like dick. Please give me another ass blow, I’m your slave, I’m your whore, I know I cant walk properly as you torn my asshole, but this is only for you, my bloody huby never can satisfy me with his tiny rod. I want only you, After that both of them started to lick one another in 69 position, and in missionary position ghosh uncle fucked my Aunt’s cunt, she was in a pleasure, that she was telling, plese give thurst more in my inside, make me pragnent again… ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhh. After that both of them slept hugging each other. During these 5 days what happened I shall tell you friend in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.