Sunday 1 July 2012

Fucking Assamese Hot Bhabhi In Train

I am from U.P. and I used to visit this site regularly and found most of the stories interesting. Here I just wished to share an unforgettable experience with you all. Sanjay & I worked for our real estate firm at Assam. We both were business partner and good friend too. Due to disturbance in law and order, we decided to shift our firm in a state other than Assam.
We liked the Bengalore City so we decided to visit there to find ways and means. Although in the journey by train, we had to spend 2 nights and 2 days, we preferred it for enjoyment. Reservation was in AC-2 tier one lower and one upper birth. We kept sufficient food stuffs with us. Sanjay was very fond of liquor, so he kept sufficient quantity for three days.
We boarded in train in day time and started to discuss our future plan. The co-traveler was an Assami pair with a child of about two years. He was similar to our age but his wife was almost sex bomb. She appeared good and smart, also very attractive handsome. She was one of those real head turners, fair complexion, long hair with full of flesh at all the places required.
She had a very big pair of breasts which looked very firm and inviting. Her ass also had lot of flesh and was tempting. To the contrary her husband was like a sick man. Although his complexion was fair but smartness was absent from his body. He was lazy & short tempered too. Soon he sought on his wife for pretty matters. He was not taking care of his wife and son at all.
 
When they were busy in exchanges, I could not resist myself staring at her personal assets but managed to take off my eyes which out anyone noticing it. I saw, Sanjay was also enjoying her physique. I also noticed that the lady was of good nature and always tried to compromise, perhaps to please her husband.
Her husband was going to Chennai for treatment of eye, while she was accompanying him. I and Sanjay were discussing and starring at her only. After tea at 7 pm I went to upper berth to take rest. Sanjay was alone and feeling bored. He opened the bottle and started to sip in a manner so that other can guess what was happening.
Her husband was looking at Sanjay with a greedy and thirsty eye. Lastly he could not control him self and requested Sanjay to provide him wine. But Sanjay did not care him. He had repeatedly asking for wine. He looked at his wife to help in getting wine. His wife was also watching to his pitiable condition.
She requested Sanjay “Please thodi si wine de do, nahi to wo sara gussa mere upar utaarega”. Sanjay reciprocated in reflex action “Wine ke badle aap hame doodh dengi kya?”. She was stun to hear but controlled herself and told” I have no milk with me. How can I give you”. Sanjay replied cunningly “We’ll search milk from your asset.”
After waiting for a while she smiled and requested again “Kindly aap inhe thodi si wine de do. Ye peekar so jaayega”. Sanjay given him some wine from bottle. Sanjay stood up and told in my ear in slow voice “Want milk?”. Since I heard all the conversation, I understood the matter. I came down and went to toilet. My heart was pounding. When I returned, I found the light was off.
It was not stark dark. Light was coming from passage through curtain. She was on the upper berth opposite to my berth. Her son was sleeping at lower berth. I was at a fix, what to do? Sanjay poured some more wine in his glass. Suddenly I climbed on her bed. Her husband could not notice it. I sat on the vacant space of upper berth and started to surf her leg with my finger.
She started looking at me puzzled but did not showed any reaction. Closing her eyes she started breathing deeply. It was a signal to me. She was enjoying herself, making mewing sounds deep in her chest. I got encouraged and my fingers started upward movement and reached to her thigh. I found a thrill in her leg.
My tool started to grow and created bulge in my trouser (payzama) She was trying to control herself. I slightly bent to her face and asked her name. “Nira” she told “and yours?”. I am Varun, I replied. My fingers were always on work and reached her ass cheeks, I started to squeeze her buttocks. She threw a big smile on me and said “Milk is at some where other place, Varun”.
She pulled me beside her. Now my entire body was in contact with her body over cloths. She was on walls side and I pressed her towards wall and started kissing. It was leap lock. My hardened cock was pressed between her thigh. Due to her deep breath, there was movement in her boobs which I felt. I took the rug and covered ourselves.
I made a bit distance between and put my right hand on her left boob and started pressing. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue in my lips. Now both of our tongues were dancing together. I could feel her heart beating at great speed and slamming against the wall. My brain started working in high gear looking for a way to achieve our mutual goal.
I tried to insert my left hand inside her blouse but it was tight. I could touch the upper part of it. Any how I put my both the hand on her boos and started squeezing it. Simultaneously I was unhooking it one by one. I put my right leg on her thigh to minimize the distance. Her left hand was on my back surfing it.
My hands had also kept busy roaming all over her body caressing in one place and squeezing at another. Any how, I parted the front flaps of her blouse and started to unhook her bra. “It’s unfair Varun, you should remove you shirt too” she told. I replied “It’s your job Nira but how can I milk you while bra is on?”. She started to unbutton my shirt. When I unhooked bra.
Two beautiful pigeons were jumping as if it was freed after a long imprisonment and trying to fly in open air. I could say they were never handled before. I complimented her that it were very firm and beautiful but her erect nipple is very greedy and needed to be milked. She smiled shyly and inserted her hand within my trouser.
I kissed her all over her face and hugged her tightly and went down to suck her boobs, took the right nipple in my mouth and applied full force to suck. Surprisingly few drops of milk came to my mouth. I continued with the other breast too. I was almost mad upon her. I did not notice what she feels. I was squeezing and sucking her both boobs as if trying to make the oranges pulp less.
She was moaning slowly. My wife’s breasts are of medium size and But Nira’s breast were big one which gave me immense pleasure. Due to cups of the bra I felt disturbed in surfing so I removed it with blouse from her body. She covered her breasts with bed sheet and sat on the berth, opened my shirt and pulled the string of my trouser & removed it with the help of her leg.
She bent over towards my leg and grabbed my pennis & started to lick. I pulled her saari removed her petticoat. She was already topless. Now we both were complete nude. She made 69 position over me and started to suck my cock with full force. Her pussy was in front of my mouth. Very small pubic hair was around her love triangle as if it was shaved 2 – 3 days earlier.
It was fleshy and a little dark and being that of a virgin very small and tight I saw her clitoris after separating the lips. Her thighs were parted because I was between her legs. I held both of her lips between point fingers and thumb and started to tease. Pussy was already wet so few drops came to my finger. I inserted thumb inside carefully. In reaction she made a soft bite on my cock.
We both were taking precaution not to make any sound because co-passenger may know it. She was giving me a good blow job. It was so pleasant that I could not control and started moaning. She pinched me on my thigh to stop sound. To prevent sound, I started to suck her pussy & took whole of the fleshy part inside my mouth. She was thrilled and moaned with open mouth.
To stop her, I up lifted my waist and my tiger entered to her mouth. In the same position I started humping her mouth. When I inserted my tongue in her love hole, she could not hold it and sat on the berth. Before she held her breath I pulled her to lay her back facing me. Although it was difficult on narrow berth, I tried to insert from back side.
Oops, the passage was very narrow and she was feeling pain. I could not believe that mother of two years child can not hold 2 inches diameter tool. I continued my push till it went inside to maximum. I felt tears in her eye due to pain. I said sorry to her and kept my tool inside her love hole without any movement. But it was not possible; the jerk of the train was doing it, what I needed.
But movement was painless to her. Soon she signaled making movement in her waist. I started pumping. She kept towel in her mouth not to sound. I was fully enjoying with this surprise lady. I was not fully satisfied because I was unable to apply full force in that position. My favorite play is to fuck with full force with squeezing the boobs forcibly.
I tried to fuck her in different positions But it were not adventurous. Lastly I positioned over her, penetrated directly in straight way, held both the boobs in both hand tightly and started pumping with full force. She opened her eyes large with a face expression of supreme pleasure. She could not hold it more and cummed. Water was dripping from love hole.
I was still feeling pleasure so I did not stop my play. On her request I slowed it down. After few moments, I increased the speed. She was also enjoying now. Within few seconds, I cummed inside her, simultaneously she cummed again. The entire berth was flooded. We wiped the water and rested for a while.
She revealed the fact that her husband was almost impotent and was unable to penetrate his 3” size tool inside her. Before penetration, he use to discharge during fore play. I questioned …. Your son? It’s of her husband’s younger brother. Her son born with scissorian operation and hence her love hole was intact. It was almost 12 night. I wore the cloth and came down.
She also clothed & went to bath room. I saw, Sanjay was still awakening. “Liked her” He asked. My reply was “very much”. Sanjay asked me to sit with him. I saw, Her husband was in deep sleep with his son. Sanjay took a bed sheet and hanged it over the upper berth in a fashion that if her husband opens eye, he will not be able see any thing.
Sanjay put a rug on the floor making it bed. As soon Nira came to place, Sanjay grabbed her from back side and started to fondle her breasts. She was angry a bit. But soon she became hot. Both removed their cloths and started fore play. He was sucking her boobs. While she touched her cock, she became afraid of its size. I was it was almost 9 or 10 inch long and as thick as wrist.
I could not control myself and removed my cloths too. They were busy in fore play so did not notice me. Soon Sanjay lied on rug on his back and asked Nira to put maximum saliva to his tool. She did it. While she was applying saliva on Sanjay’s tool, I slapped her buttock. When she noticed me I started to apply my saliva on the love triangle cleverly I put some saliva on her ass hole too.
I inserted two fingers one in pussy and one in ass hole and started to rub to make the path easy. Sanjay asked her to sit on her tool which was erected straight at 90 degree. She was much afraid but greedy too to take giant size of cock inside her. She pointed Sanjay’s cock and bent her knee to make entry. It was too difficult but I helped her by applying saliva on the opening of her slit.
She was unable to hold her weight on leg so she bent to rest her hand on Sanjay’s chest. I found the opportune time and placed my erected cock on her ass hole and made a push. Initially it pained to her but she enjoyed penetration in both holes at a time.
We both fucked her in different position till 4 am. Next day, Sanjay made her husband drunk by 11 am. I and Sanjay both fucked her in toilet by turn. Next night session continue up to 4 am again. We all three were fully exhausted…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.