Monday 2 July 2012

The driver


So one day, I’m driving ash for shopping again as usual and I was not paying attention to the road since I was chatting with ash about the last encounter we had and how wonderful it was to fuck each other… so when’s your husband going out-of-town? I asked ash. I don’t know, she said. I knew ash was hesitant. May be, she did not want to have sex again with me… or maybe she was nervous… or afraid of her husband. I do not know the reason but I could feel it that ash was trying to ignore my question. You are my slut? Aren’t you? I don’t know she said… we should no longer fuck again as she is already pregnant again. Ash, it’s almost a month and half since the last time and I can’t seem to keep my mind off you…I want you more and more each day passes by, I dream about you all the time, even during day time I day dream about you and I making love, fucking, sucking your breasts, I said to ash.

Ok, she said, then fuck me in your dreams as much as you like…


I do that already and even end up touching myself, jerking, and masturbating all the time thinking of you, i said.


Suddenly she screamed out loud… watch the fucking road and keep your eyes on the road… i had almost missed a walking cow on the roadside…i turned the wheel of the car hard right and had barely missed the cow…sorry sorry… i said, see what happens my slut… my eyes are on you from the rear-view and can’t wait to drink your milk…but why are you so angry and mean today? What’s up, i asked. Very well, remember the last time i told you about my husband raping me the same night we fucked? Said ash… yes, i do remember that conversation…so what, i said… what happened? Remember i told you that husband had dirty talk with his friends who told him that they want to fuck me and that i was too hot & sexy and that they asked my husband to arrange a party so that i can engage in sex with his friends, said ash. Yes, ash darling i remember the conversation… well, that next day after getting raped by my husband, he apologized to me for raping and forced fucking me… he did not enjoy since he had shot his cum load inside of me in just 2 minutes after stroking me just three or four times, his bladder was loaded and had to shoot his cum inside me…so next day he apologized and told me that dirty talk with his friends had ignited a new sex drive in him, indeed, his dick got erected due to dirty talk, and then he started looking at me in a weird way, may be he was embarrassed to admit that he had erectile dysfunction… it would help him get his dick erect if i agreed to a new fantasy of his… that is if i could engage in sexual encounter with his friends and “do it” in his presence while he watches from the sideline so that he can get erected and “do me” afterwards… so he tried to convince me that it’ll ignite a new passion between us and it’ll help our relationship blossom into more “love making”, said ash… this is what my husband told me the next day…apparently, my husband is now 40 yrs old and he is having some kind of erectile dysfunction, admittedly. He can no longer get it “up” unless talking dirty and he got wild imaginations about me having sex with his friends… it will surely help his sex life, said ash’s husband to ash…you are selfish and what about my sex life? In any condition i’ll think about it but you are selfish, ash told her husband. Next day, i told him “i’ll do it, i’ll do it with your friends”, said ash. Her husband was surprised and ecstatic…she told me. He was happy to hear “yes”… so, now he’s planning to have a party soon. I don’t know when but i’m very nervous and afraid, afraid of not knowing what’ll happen to me, my marriage life, the kids, am worried about the one growing in my womb, am just fucking nervous, said ash in an erratic voice. Therefore, am not in the mood and you too are taunting me and asking for sex…she said… you are too fucking hot & sexy, i reminded her again, and i laughed. You married to a much older person than you are, i asked? You are only 28 yrs old now and he is 40?? How did you fall for him?? Money, security, he is a diamond merchant, you see. My dad is also a diamond merchant and my dad wanted me to have a lavish life with my husband, i grew up in rich family and had all the luxuries in life, my dad knew him well due to business relationship… he arranged my meeting with him and then we got married, said ash. We had an arrange marriage so i was not yet in love with him. You see, i never really was in love with him. On the suhag raat he took me and fucked my brains out and came inside me two or three times during the entire night and now… said ash, …and now resulting in twins. So why did you agree to your husband’s “indecent proposal”, i asked ash while driving the car and looking at her sultry face from the rear-view mirror… our encounter, she said. Our encounter and the enormous dick you put inside me, sucking my engorged breasts, and taste of your cum, gives me cravings for tasting more cum… tasting more of your pee-pee, and cravings for more fucking in my pussy…so i agreed to do it, said ash. I felt much more comfortable and cozy with you, ramu, the other night when you were “doing” me in the car, i’m attracted to you more than i’m attracted to my husband’s friends, said ash, they are ugly looking, most of his friends are also in their 40s, they talk rubbish, use nasty language such as bhenchod, madarchod, chutya, at every sentence, non of them are educated but are filthy rich, lots of money, all diamond merchants, they look greasy, chew pans, smoke cigars, they stink, and therefore i’m nervous to have sex with these dirty & greasy guys…however, i like you, you are handsome, ramu, and you grinding my pussy was an excellent feeling the other night and not to mention your tongue caressing my breasts, drinking, and sucking, made my pussy hot and watery, i felt excellent having sex with you ramu, said ash.


What a slut you are, i said. My dick is already getting hard in my pants and leaking pee-pee, i wish you drink my pee-pee now and let me suck your milky tits, i said to ash…the thought of this, i almost lost control of the car again…not now ramu but shortly i’ll let you do it whatever you want, just be patient, said ash to me. Then we approached the red light at an intersection of chowpati and sukh-sagar, a busy intersection of bombay, a very famous place for rich to mingle and have pav bhaji, drink juice at sukh sagar, it’s the hangout place for college students… so at this intersection, while ash and i are still talking about wild sex, we had stopped at a red light at this sukh-sagar intersection when a car behind us came at high-speed and hit us in the rear. Ash was not wearing a belt and she basically was ejected from her seat and fell on the floor of the car, she had slammed her head into the back of the front row seat but no injuries thank god… i asked if she was ok… i jumped in the back seat and took her in my arms as both of us were shocked from the impact noise…but we both were okay…i took the opportunity to give her a quick smooooch tight, are you ok my darling? And she indeed smooched me back, i’m okay ramu, she said, are you ok? I’m just fine… the mercedes is tinted black windows so no one can see inside… the crowd started gathering outside while i’m making out with my slut, ash inside the back seat…. Let me go check the damage darling, i told ash…and then i let her go and stepped back out of the car to view the extent of the damage to the mercedes… it wasn’t that bad… fender-bender… but we were saved coz we were in the mercedes. The other car was zen, small and tiny, driven by college teen student, she was lovely, probably 20 or 21 yrs old, nice boobs i noticed her cleavage from her driver side window as i approached her side, her zen was smashed from the front… she was shaking and in her tears… car was smoking… extensive damage to her radiator… she was on the mobile calling her family or whoever…she admitted that it’s her fault that she was talking on the mobile and not paying attention to the signal that it changed to red and she did not realize the car in the front was so close…and she could not stop in time. I said, kya kar rahi ho? Kahan dekh kar chala rahi ho…what the hell… why did not you stop? Don’t you see it’s the fucking red light… could not you slow down and stop? I said to her in a loud voice. Main phone per baat kar rahi thi… i was talking on the phone with my boyfriend… boyfriend? I replied… mercedes ke repair ka kharch kaun bharega, tera baap ya tera bister ka yaar? Will your father pay for the repairs or your fucker boyfriend? I asked angrily since boss would kill me for damaging his beautiful mercedes. Sorry, sorry, she said… kya naam hain tumhara? I asked… nalini… she said… kaha rahti ho aur tumhara phone number kya hain? Insurance hain ki nahin? I asked her angrily… ji, hain… i’ve insurance, my name nalini, and live at the following address…she is by now crying like a baby since it was her fault not paying attention to the road. And that it’ll cost a few thousand to fix the mercedes…she is shivering by now… in the mean time, ash comes out of the car, suno ramu, iska atta patta le liye? Phone number bhi le liya… suno, nalini, said ash… dekho ye kharcha hum bhar denge if you mano humari ek baat… said ash… we will take care of all the expenses to fix the mercedes on one condition…if you agree… you’ll have to come with us… we will also pay for the repairs to your zen…said ash…nalini agreed to go with us. I told the crowd, chalo kaam karo apna… rasta naapo…niklo…i told the crowd to dissipate and disappear, we’ll handle this on our own…if it was not a girl driving the zen, if it was some guy driving, then he would be beaten up by the crowd… or something… that’s how the public is in bombay, crowds gather around, and fist fight… but because she was a female, nalini, a hot teen… nothing happened and crowd walked away… when nalini agreed to ash’s proposal, i immediately knew what my slut, ash, was upto… ash winked at me and said, ramu, tumhari kholi per abhi jaayenge…when ash said this, my dick was erect again…i knew i’m going to enjoy both, ash and nalini, and enjoy sex with both. We left the zen on the roadside since it was not drivable and we’ll come and get it later, i said to both nalini and ash. We’ll also drop you off to your home after we negotiate at my kholi. Nalini had no idea what i’m talking about. She thought at first that i’m talking about the car, naïve nalini. Of course, it’s about the car but i know ash is going to make indecent proposal to nalini at my kholi. Ash was turned on by this hot teen girl, nalini. Nalini’s beauty is sultry with ripened teen breasts, black hair, very fair white complexion, blue eyes, slim as pencil, boobs the size of tennis balls, small when compared to ash’s d size milking boobs… but definitely suckable and fuckable, i thought to myself. In the car, we start driving towards my kholi in kamathipura. Nalini is still sobbing in the car… she was sitting close to ash, she was holding nalini’s hand, consoling her with one hand and her other hand was over nalini’s shoulders, holding nalini close to her chest and ash’s big boobs were pressing against nalini’s chest… shant ho jao, nalini, said ash… thik hain jo hooa so hooa… what ever happened is okay and nothing can change that, said ash to nalini, no point in crying… gladly we are all okay and no one is hurt except the cars… which can be fixed… ash was letting nalini feel her big boobs, what a slut, i thought, watching all this from the rear-view mirror… ash was moving her hands on nalini’s shoulders, her face, and her legs, still appearing to console her but in reality she was already seducing nalini.


Ash said: dekho nalini, agar tum hamari baat maano to hum ye kissa yahi per khatam kar sakte hain… we can finish this matter right now, said ash… how? Asked nalini… dekho tum jawan ho… aur khubsoorat…you told us that you were talking with your boyfriend on the mobile while driving… it’s when you hit my car, correct? Yes, correct said nalini. Now imagine we tell the truth to your father, you gave us your address and the phone number… what if he’ll find out that you are having a boyfriend, in love with him, and then he’ll scold you and not let you go out of the house, may be ground you, no college, no love, and you’ll be in bad shape. He’ll get you married elsewhere who you do not love? Right, said nalini. You are right, ash, said nalini. Ek dam thik kah rahi ho… kya khayal hain, ramu? Ash asked me. Yes, you are right ash, nalini’s dad will kill the boy even, i said to ash and nalini trying to indulge fear inside nalini. Oh shit!!! Please… please do not tell my dad…said nalini, begging us not to inform her dad about her boyfriend. Tell me what can we agree on to keep you both happy, said nalini to both ash and i. Both ash and i, were blackmailing nalini so that we can seduce and fuck her. You…you are very pretty, sexy, young, hot jism, said ash… kya main tumko ek kiss kar sakti hoon… can i kiss you, said ash? Before nalini could even answer, ash gave her a small kiss and nalini immediately kissed ash on her lips…sure, said nalini… bus itni see baat…just a kiss…. Sure, here, a small tiny kiss again, she gave to ash. Both exchanged tiny kisses, taken by surprise move by nalini, ash took nalini’s lips and liplocked her lips to nalini’s lips, smooooching her intensely, passionately, tonguing her, biting her lips, kissing her face, ash was basically all over nalini’s face and rubbing on nalini’s breasts, squeezing, and rubbing her hand under nalini’s skirt. Yes, nalini was wearing a skirt and a shirt on the top. I’m watching and hearing the conversation and was watching the action going on in the back seat… my dick was hard and leaking small drops of my pee in my underwear.... Where are we going, inquired nalini. Meet my driver, ramu, he is driving us to his kholi where both of us will enjoy with you…ramu is a great fucker, he has huge dick, and he loves to satisfy my desires, said ash to nalini. He can fulfill your wildest dreams that your boyfriend can never provide and i know this because he fulfills my desires that my husband never filled…he fucks my brains out and sucks on my breasts like my twins… smoooching continues in the back seat…i said, lo aa gaye…it was almost 2:00pm in the afternoon, hot outside, and hot ladies inside the car… when i approached the kamathipura, we could see whores inviting inside their kholi’s ;) kamathipura is the red light district of bombay… cheap area… but all sins occur here in this area of bombay. Instead of going to my kholi, i knew this “madam” or “mistress” of kamathipura, she was running the whore houses and pimping young girls and ladies in the area… i told her that i need a kholi for one or two hours… the madam demanded $1000 rupees. I told ash about this… she immediately shelled out 2 - $500 rupees notes and i gave the madam the amount and we rented a kholi for a couple of hours. We got an air-conditioned kholi… locked the doors… ash, nalini, and i, started smooching each other… first i took ash… ash, i want you now, i demanded… i waited for a long time to get you to let me fuck you again…. I have been wanting to suck your tits, you naughty slut… i said to ash while she is still busy smooching nalini….i start kissing nalini and ash both simultaneously… we are kissing each other…tongue wrestling with each other…licking nalini’s tongues… then switching back to ash giving her my tongue… i lick ash’s face, all over her face while nalini is still also trying to kiss ash while i’m now going down on ash’s neck, licking, kissing, her necklines…nalini and ash are busy kissing each other… in the mean time i try to undo ash’s blouse and snatch open her bra straps so that i can latch on her milking breasts…but i had trouble opening … so ash helped open her blouse and bra while ash is still kissing nalini, ash then grabbed and pulled my head by the hair and slammed her right breast & nipple in my mouth… suck it, she said… you wanted it, didn’t you, suck it hard, said ash…nalini watches me while i’m sucking hungrily on ash’s breasts… delicious, i said, very tasty milk… nalini said, milk? Are you milking? Asked nalini… yes, i’m milking like a cow… said ash, i delivered twins about 4 months ago… since then i’m milking… wanna taste it, asked ash… nalini now starts kissing ash’s neck and rolls her mouth on ash’s left breast while i’m sucking on the right… both nalini and i are sucking ash’s breasts…squeezing milk, licking, biting her nipples, ash let out a huge moan….. Ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh… vow!!! Feels great to have two mouths sucking at the same time… it’s an amazing feeling… chuso.. Chuso…keep sucking and licking… said ash… i love it… ahhh ahhh ahh… i was nibbling sometimes, licking sometimes, sucking sometimes, biting her nipples some times…nalini did not have any experience with another girl so i instructed her to do the same, i told her to lick ash’s nipples with her tongue, then bite a little with teeth, then suck a little like a baby’s latch on the breasts, nalini followed instructions and did as i told, ash is in heaven by now, enjoying us both, feeding us both, moaning, screaming in pleasure, ash had grabbed both of our heads and pushed it against her breasts and allowed us to feast on her as we like…pretty soon, it appeared that nalini became an expert in short-time, i trained her. My hands are now on nalini’s face, i pulled her to my mouth and i start smooching nalini…. Nalini kisses me back… what a slut i said… both of you are sluts…rundies…i want to fuck you both like a randy would be fucked here in this kholi…i want to suck your tits, i told nalini. Yes, nalini, let us suck your tits, said ash…. So we both, ash and i, proceeded to remove her buttoned shirt that she wore to her college… white shirt with pink flowers…we opened only first two buttons of her shirt since we need to access only neck for licking… we did not yet completely remove her shirt… but her cleavage was seen from the v-neck collar when i approached to talk to her when the accident happened…i saw down your cleavage… my dick was hard inside… and i knew that i’m going to rape you if you did not obey… i wanted your address, phone number, and insurance information, so i can one day call you and meet you somewhere to negotiate for the accident… so instead of money i would have asked you to fuck, i would have black mailed you for fuck, i said to nalini. Ummmm ummmm ummm nalini let out when both i and ash were licking her neck… sala stud, said nalini. Black-mail karega, chudai lega meri, chutya kahin ka meri chudai lena chatha hain… rape karega mera…. Said nalini repeatedly in excitement… kar le… chod le…fuck me as you like said nalini. Rape kar le, abhi issi waqt. But ash’s plan came to me as a true surprise… her plan of fucking you too was a more exciting thought and total surprise to me, i said to nalini….she replied, chuso mere mume….chuso… jaldi karo… nikalo mera shirt…. Remove my shirt completely soon, said nalini. So, ash and i proceeded to kiss and lick her neck at the same time we are un-buttoning all remaining buttons of her shirt… ash while kissing and licking nalini’s neck would randomly kiss me as well, smooch me at times, tongue my neck & my ears, bite my ears lightly, ash proceeded to unbuttoned my shirt with other hand and nalini’s buttons with another hand. Ash then licks my nipples while i’m kissing both nalini and ash on their necks and faces. There was no pattern for licking, kissing, biting, smooching, tonguing each other. All three of us were just “doing” each other as we pleased. Sometimes i was doing nalini, sometimes ash, sometimes ash was licking my nipples, kissing me, and sometimes ash was on nalini’s necks and lips, nalini was sometimes kissing and smooching me and sometimes to ash… we just were deeply enjoying each other.


We finally removed nalini’s shirt, probably ended tear her buttons and threw her on the floor…and squeezed her breasts from her bra…she was wearing a usual white bra…both ash and i continue to lick her and kiss her on the shoulders…. And then we slid her bra straps from each side and exposed her tennis ball size breasts….nalini’s nipples were big but on small b cup size breasts… her nipples were dark…regardless… i opened my mouth wide and latched on nalini’s left side breast and ash latched on nalini’s right side breast… i’m sucking hungrily while ash’s is licking her nipples. Both ash and nalini had never before sucked on breasts before nor did both ever have had lesbian experience before…. For both, it was first time with another girl… first time for threesome for all three of us…and first time for nalini having sex… apparently, nalini was a virgin, she told us. That turned me on ever more… vow!! A virgin… so i sucked her boobs harder in excitement and kissing ash for making the right choice... Nalini is just 20 yr old beauty, first year student at jaihind college, rich dad’s daughter, at this age, nalini’s breasts are still developing… so they were soft, tender, and juicy… during this young age of physical development and constant change in hormones, nalini was also able squeeze milk drops from her tits, although milk doesn’t come out like shower stream like ash’s breasts did … this is amazing i said… two sluts both of whom are milking… ☺ i was ecstatic and sucking on four boobs simultaneously… i was sucking on ash’s both boobs and nalini’s both boobs… chuso, said nalini… chuso mere mumo ko…so both ash and i don’t stop sucking on nalini’s boobs. I would switch to ash’s request sometimes and then suck on nalini’s sometimes as ash too was demanding, chuso mujhe bhi. So now both nalini and i are sucking on ash’s boobs, we were all three switching sucking and licking on each other’s boobs. I was in heaven that both women wanted me to suck their boobs alternatively. They were sharing and i love to share too… this sharing and switching, sharing and switching was too much for my dick… my dick was so hard that my balls were in pain, bladder was full of pee-pee, and all three of our bodies were stinking as we were soaking in sweat and we could smell the lovely human smell of perspirations. Air-condition was working fine but the hot sexxx and breathing was filling the kholi with humidity and body smells. Suck my cock now sluts, i said to both, ash & nalini…. I’m standing tall at 6 ft height, my dick about 10 inches long. Then, ash grabbed my dick from one side & started licking. Nalini started licking on the other side of my dick….both were licking & sucking like a lollipop…. Ummmmm ummmmm both were tasting small droplets of my pee-pee and letting out ummmmm ummmmm….i let small amounts of pee-pee in their mouths… both sluts drank every drop, tasty said nalini, delicious, ash was right, said nalini… you are fucking tasty… i’ll make you a woman today, i said to nalini… shut your mouth, suck it lick & drink it sluts, i said to them both…both ladies, rubbed my shaft up and down with hand while licking my piss hole with the tip of their tongues….it felt so great that i was trying to pressure my balls while squeezing my muscles inside of bladder…trying to gather more pee-pee inside so i can let out full force stream…after they blew my dick some more minutes, i let out full force stream of my pee-pee uncontrollably… ash said to nalini, sh! Sh! Sh! Don’t talk, just drink and taste his pee-pee because you cannot let a drop go waste… it’s precious golden water…ash had her mouth wide open and catching my pee-pee stream… nalini was too enjoying it and catching whatever she can… it was like a contest.. Both were fighting to srink as much of my pee-pee as possible… they were loving it and i was too enjoying feeding them…i then pointed my dick to their faces and bodies diverting the stream of my pee-pee towards their neck down below, got their bodies soaking wet with my pee-pee, my stream was long and in full force to start with and then gradually dissipated, and then came to stop as i emptied my whole bladder onto both sluts… just few droplets remains and both sluts were fighting for last couple of drops of my pee-pee. Both grabbed my dick and sucked it simultaneously… both took turns to suck my cock… and i did indeed gave them both last few drops of my pee-pee… i think they wanted more than that… now, i leaned down to them and smooched them both and i asked ash to lie down on the bed, i wanted to fuck her forever…for over month and half or so... I was desperate to fuck… so i told ash… i need to fuck you now… you made me wait for such a long time since last encounter the night of your husband’s friend’s reception…i can wait no longer… by now ash obeyed and immediately lied down on the bed and spread her legs wide open… and i jumped on her and gave her one huge first stroke… she said ah!!! With her eyes quenched in pleasure… i started giving her small strokes and gradually increased my stroking speed…i told nalini to lie down now next to ash and asked her to suck on ash’s breasts and lick her nipples… she was pretty good at doing this by now, for a first timer, she was doing pretty good, she was pretty good at sucking and licking my cock., to my surprise, no one can tell that you are virgin, you fuck like a whore, i said to nalini… then nalini mentioned that she had seen a few porn movies and she indicated she knows what to do and how to do… said nalini… this excited me and ash… my dick got harder on this thought that nalini is another slut who is virgin, never had sex, but smart as hell. Nalini is now sucking ash’s breasts and drinking her milk while i grab ash by her knees and am stroking her moist pussy…i then asked nalini to spread her legs and i switched to stroking the virgin pussy… i slowly inserted my dick into nalini … and she let out a huge gasp ah ah ah, she could not take it and pushed me back, i came out, i had barely gone inside i said… so ash took my dick with one hand and wide opened nalini’s pussy lips and exposed her pussy hole with her fingers… and i then pushed my dick into nalini’s pink pussy… it was beautiful site, untouched territory by anyone before, little hairy, never shaved, no wear on her pussy…virgin pussies are nice and tight, there’s no wear on them…fucked pussies get torn and one can tell from experience that the pussy was fucked over and over again… you know from experience that virgin pussies are smooth as silk and nalini pussy was as soft as a baby’s butt on the outside and very tight, hot, and watery from inside…i could even see some of her white cum dripping outside..just like men, women too have cums, sometimes called ejaculation or sometimes called orgasm…i’m a very lucky guy, i said to both ash and nalini… hehehehe… laughed both sluts… take me, take me, said nalini, fuck my brains out you fucking bastard, you are such fucking stud with big fat fucking dick, you are my call boy, said nalini… i slid my dick out and went down to nalini’s pussy and licked her cum, ummmmm tasty, i said…i fingered her with my two fingers and she let out some more cum and squirted in my mouth… i captured every drop and drank it…i stood up again and inserted my dick in her pussy and stroked her harder and faster... This feels so good… your dick feels so good, said nalini…she wanted adjust her pussy for me to better access it so i slid it out again and made her lied down on the bed and ash on top of her still sucking nalini’s boobs and tasting her milk. Once she adjusted on the bed, i inserted inside nalini pussy with a huge stroke like i did to ash… and i finally heard a pop sound… apparently her pussy was now no longer a virgin… it was the sound a virgin makes first time when getting fucked for the first time… she let out some blood… but i did not stop… i kept stroking her slowly at first… with some rhythm…you are a lucky bastard, said ash… getting to fuck a virgin… yes, yes i said while stroking nalini… you should have broken my virginity when i was 21 yr old, said ash to me. Ash is now watching me fuck nalini and she continued to suck on nalini’s nipples… nalini let out um um ummm umm ummm chuso chuso mujhe ash… chodo chodo chodo mujhe app dono milke…. Suck me, suck me, said nalini to ash… fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, said nalini to me….both of you suck & fuck me, said nalini…vow this is awesome, said nalini further… bahot maza aa raha hain… i’m having fun… i’m in heaven….said nalini. I could no longer control and i let out some of my cum load inside of nalini… then i pulled it out and asked both sluts to open their mouth again and i grabbed my dick, stroked my dick with my hand at high-speed, while both sluts have their tongues out hanging like dog, and i shot huge cum load onto their tongues, my cum shot went all over, some spilled into ash’s mouth and face, and some spilled out on nalini’s mouth and face, both of them licked excess cum from my dick, then both smooched each other and exchanged my cum in their mouths…both ash and nalini licked each other’s faces and licked my cum off their faces, forehead, chins, and cheeks… both of them then grabbed my dick and sucked me dry…. By this time my blood pressure had shot up high, our heart beats were racing and i was sweating in the air-conditioned room which we could barely feel due to hot ladies and our bodies were glued to each other all the time during this encounter… my balls were relieved of the pressure as for last several weeks i wanted to shoot the load on ash… this time i managed to cum inside the hot virgin, nalini. I am now looking forward to her pregnancy and i made a pact with nalini as well, fucking pact that is. Ash said, don’t leave me out… include me too… said ash… of course, nalini and i said at the same time, without you, ash, this fucking awesome time would not have been possible… we are sex buddies from now on, said nalini. I drove nalini to her house and agreed to meet again… both ash and i, have your address and phone number to get hold of you… this is our mobile number call us for your desires and we will give the best, said i. I then drove ash to her home. It was now 4:30pm. Ash indicated that she is falling in love with me and she wanted to fuck me more since she was not happy with her husband as he had not fucked her in over a year and after she delivered twins. Except for that one time, when he raped her, his own wife, he had a quickie, and came inside me in less than 2 minutes… i said to ash that i had lusty desire and havas for her from the start, i was in love with you since the day one that i started working for you and your husband as a driver and the only reason i have not yet left this job is because of your beautiful, sultry, and sexy looks. The only reason i became your driver because i knew in my mind that i’m going to rape you and fuck you and suck your tits one day when you are alone in the car with me. Gladly i did not have to rape you or nalini since both of you obeyed. Nice kholi, said ash, jokingly. We both laughed. I would like to go back to your kholi in kamathipura again and again and don’t worry about the money, i’ll pay for it all the time, i got so much money that my husband will never find out that i’m cheating and feeding you my milk. My husband being a diamond merchant does not care how much money i spend and never asks where i spend… so we can do whenever you want to, said ash. You can take me and fuck me as much as you like, said ash to me.


I laughed in excitement and asked her then: so why were you fussing in the beginning when i mentioned to you that i want to fuck you?


I was just moody… was not in the mood but then…said ash…


I said to ash, i want to fuck you again and want you to drink my pee-pee… i told you that i was not in the mood of talking about it at the time because of my husband’s party plans and his friends want to have sex with me…so my mood was off, said ash… but when the accident happened, you came to the back seat, grabbed me and you smooched me passionately, at that time, i got turned on in excitement and i knew i wanted to feel your passionate kisses again… and then i saw nalini, at first sight i knew i wanted her and have sex with her…i immediately came back in the mood of fucking… and i made plans to blackmail her right then and there at the same moment… else she would end up paying thousands of rupees in mercedes repair costs and her father would not have like it and will get mad at her when her father finds out that nalini has a boyfriend and that she had accident with our car while she was talking with her boyfriend on the phone so nalini had to obey to our demands and be submissive…. Since she was at fault in the accident, i wanted to seduce her and then i said why not to fuck you as well as you indicated you wanted to fuck me too so three better than two of us. That’s like my slut, i said.


So when’s the party ash darling, i asked.


I don’t know but my husband is planning one soon, said ash.


It won’t be here in bombay due to twins in the house… we’ll have to go away for a weekend, leave the kids at home, then go somewhere out-of-town that’s where we plan to have some fun. Let me know when and where, please ash darling. By the way, you are not only the slut but a smart and sexy con artist. You fucked her good, ash, i said. You did too… we are both an excellent team and we should seduce more girls together. Sure, we will as a team… aage aage dekho hota hain kya, said ash, it’s just a beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.